Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    Well... if he winds you up you can always change his passy... make sure u change yours first tho....

*ebil mind*
    his email addy he ste loves lou. i think that wil b changing pretty soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    No chances? What like there's no chance you'll get back together?
    he gave me a week to try (apparently) to change and stop bein so naggy and insecure and stuff, but i went wrong on wed coz everythin is gettin on top of me. his pressures, his parents pressures, exam pressures, i need him most at a time like this and he leaves me!!

i begged him to giv me the rest of the week like he said he wud and for nearly 2 hrs he was "no no no". wen i first rang him i said "have u decided" he goes "decided what" i a tone that meant nothin and said "no ur not havin a chance lou"

hes broke my heart and theres noway anyone wil replace it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    hes obviously turned his back on me.

u no what he said before he hung up on me? no chances lou. i love you.

how the F*CK can he??????

sorry for my language
    Let sleeping dogs lie.

Go out and enjoy yourself, your young and free, you no longer have any ties. Go shopping with your friends, start flirting, do whatever makes you happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Let sleeping dogs lie.

Go out and enjoy yourself, your young and free, you no longer have any ties. Go shopping with your friends, start flirting, do whatever makes you happy.
    he made me happy.

hes just erased me from his life. he even said "im not gona cry over u lou"

only lad whos been decent and loving and eanted me for me and not for the usual "slim blonde nice face" types.

ReputationRep:
    he gave me a week to try (apparently) to change and stop bein so naggy and insecure and stuff, but i went wrong on wed coz everythin is gettin on top of me. his pressures, his parents pressures, exam pressures, i need him most at a time like this and he leaves me!!

i begged him to giv me the rest of the week like he said he wud and for nearly 2 hrs he was "no no no". wen i first rang him i said "have u decided" he goes "decided what" i a tone that meant nothin and said "no ur not havin a chance lou"

hes broke my heart and theres noway anyone wil replace it.
    Lou, you can't have been that horrible to him- only a week ago he was on here saying how much he loved you and how great you were. Don't let him convince you that there's something wrong with you- it's him that's changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Lou, you can't have been that horrible to him- only a week ago he was on here saying how much he loved you and how great you were. Don't let him convince you that there's something wrong with you- it's him that's changed.
    iv lost him. for good.

ReputationRep:
    iv lost him. for good.
    Is that the guy in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Is that the guy in your avatar?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    iv lost him. for good.
    dont worry - everything happens for a reason - maybe u'll get back together

ReputationRep:
    iv lost him. for good.
    Lumpy.... I know how hard it is to be in yur situation, you WILL get over it, maybe not tommorow, the next day or even in 6months but with time you will be able to return to a normal life.

ReputationRep:
    iv lost him. for good.
    Maybe he just wants you to chase him for a while and you're doing exactly what he wants you to do. Perhaps if you just don't contact him for a while, let things calm down, he'll realise what he's lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Lumpy.... I know how hard it is to be in yur situation, you WILL get over it, maybe not tommorow, the next day or even in 6months but with time you will be able to return to a normal life.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    yes
    My guess is that he fancies somebody else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    How many times have you been approaching 6666 posts? It seems every time I look you are close to that figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    How many times have you been approaching 6666 posts? It seems every time I look you are close to that figure.
    I was 6720 a couple of days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I was 6720 a couple of days ago.
    which controversial thread got deleted then - you definitely posted a lot in it

ReputationRep:
    he made me happy.

hes just erased me from his life. he even said "im not gona cry over u lou"

only lad whos been decent and loving and eanted me for me and not for the usual "slim blonde nice face" types.

He's not being decent and loving right now though, is he? I didn't want to start saying this as I don't even know the bloke, but it sounds like you can do much better.

If the problem was that you were clingy and insecure, join the club! Women can be like that. It's not your fault - he should be telling you that you're beautiful and reassuring you without being forced into it.

This is not your fault. You're just not right for each other at the moment, and he's gone the wrong way about breaking up with you. He sounds like a coward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    How insensitive! What a great way to make her feel better.. not!!!

lol bono is the man

ReputationRep:
    You don't NEED him. Maybe he made things easier sometimes but you can handle things on your own. I don't know you that well but from what I've picked up you're a strong, happy person who knows her own mind. If he thinks you can't deal with things on your own this is the ideal opportunity to prove him wrong. You're lovely! Ok you've had quite a big knock but you can get through it if you want to (I think you do). Leave him be for a while and focus on yourself. He isn't everything, you've got mates, work to do, money to make, places to go, people to see, UKL (!) and you don't need him to do any of that. Chin up Lumpy...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.