Turn on thread page Beta

Lumpycustard and Shiftyste watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I understand that you're feeling that way and you'll probably feel like this for a while. But you should make a conscious effort to get out and about and do stuff. You've got exams coming up- you can't let this take over and ruin two years worth of work. Go shopping or something.
    im goin shoppin hopefully on saturday. im gona try and not let it remind me of the lou/ste shoppin days. itl be lou and sammie shoppin day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    im goin shoppin hopefully on saturday. im gona try and not let it remind me of the lou/ste shoppin days. itl be lou and sammie shoppin day.

Perhaps you'll find it easier to get over him if you think about how horrible he's been to you in the last few days rather than how nice he was. I know if I was in your position that's what I'd be doing. Once you're over him then you can look back at the good times and it won't upset you so much.

ReputationRep:
    awwww, darlin!!!! i'm so sad for you!!!! me and Wes nearly broke up last weekend, but managed to get through it, maybe he will realise what he has lost soon, (let me know if you want me to (temporarily) remove any pics from the site) take care of yourself, were all here if needed love shazza xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    well i dotn no how to take that site down but as far as im concerned it doesnt exist anymore.

yes they MAY b, (most likely not) but most alds want the sex/goin out gettin drunk/pullin as many girls as they can etc ste wasnt like that and it suited me down to the ground.

2 peeps av asked me if its tru today already and they wudnt believe it. seriously thoght it was a joke. we were THAT much in love.

and it is my fault its ended, i found someone decent, and who actually fancied me. i wont find that again.
    YES YOU WILL!!! You're right, no-one will love you the same as Ste - they will love you more and in a better way. I believe that he loves you but he hasn't treated you right. You are great and you deserve to be treated like a princess at all times. Your man should be able to cope with you being stressed about work and feeling a bit low in the ode self-esteem department sometimes. If he can't handle it how would he tackle other serious problems that are bound to come along in a lt relationship? Please make sure you spend some time (at least a couple of months) on yourself, you need to find out what you are like on your own - which can be a bit scary if you're used to always spending time with your bf or with frinds/fambly. It's very difficult to see the end of all the sadness and feeling like crap but you can and will get past it all (maybe sooner than you think). Keep talkin...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    YES YOU WILL!!! You're right, no-one will love you the same as Ste - they will love you more and in a better way. I believe that he loves you but he hasn't treated you right. You are great and you deserve to be treated like a princess at all times. Your man should be able to cope with you being stressed about work and feeling a bit low in the ode self-esteem department sometimes. If he can't handle it how would he tackle other serious problems that are bound to come along in a lt relationship? Please make sure you spend some time (at least a couple of months) on yourself, you need to find out what you are like on your own - which can be a bit scary if you're used to always spending time with your bf or with frinds/fambly. It's very difficult to see the end of all the sadness and feeling like crap but you can and will get past it all (maybe sooner than you think). Keep talkin...
    thanks, i seem to feel slightly better after tlakin and gettin things out

but i didnt realise he wudnt b bothered as much as this! i at least thought hed miss me, not want me bk but miss me bein there.

hes my first bf, and probably last as iv said for reasons.

honestl;y tho, he loved me in such a way it was inbeievable. no1 can understand and bleieve we have really broke up! thats becasue we were so in love, always in each tohers arms wen together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    awwww, darlin!!!! i'm so sad for you!!!! me and Wes nearly broke up last weekend, but managed to get through it, maybe he will realise what he has lost soon, (let me know if you want me to (temporarily) remove any pics from the site) take care of yourself, were all here if needed love shazza xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    itd b good if u cud somehow cut him out. ty

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i seem to feel slightly better after tlakin and gettin things out

but i didnt realise he wudnt b bothered as much as this! i at least thought hed miss me, not want me bk but miss me bein there.

hes my first bf, and probably last as iv said for reasons.

honestl;y tho, he loved me in such a way it was inbeievable. no1 can understand and bleieve we have really broke up! thats becasue we were so in love, always in each tohers arms wen together.
    I know fullwell that he is bothered a lot more than he's claiming, and he is definitely missing you. He's a guy, whos hurting and his mates (Jay or whoever it is) don't seem to be helping him in the right way. They're telling him the best way to deal with this is to block it out and forget everything. Us sensible people know that that way is stupid! It's not fair on you and in a few weeks time he'll really regret it and probably feel like $h1t!

He's not your last bf at all, don't be silly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I know fullwell that he is bothered a lot more than he's claiming, and he is definitely missing you. He's a guy, whos hurting and his mates (Jay or whoever it is) don't seem to be helping him in the right way. They're telling him the best way to deal with this is to block it out and forget everything. Us sensible people know that that way is stupid! It's not fair on you and in a few weeks time he'll really regret it and probably feel like $h1t!

He's not your last bf at all, don't be silly!
    he isnt. wen we were on the fone alone he didnt sound at all bothered by it. his mates have never liked me anyway (i heard jay say "its becasue shes fat and ugly" but i dont care wot he thinks) he wotn miss me. i mean, he said supposedly he wants to b friends. how can he go from bein with me as my bf to being just a mate?? after 4 yrs of wanting and 9 mnths of having??

he wont regret it. u saw what he wrote

ReputationRep:
    he isnt. wen we were on the fone alone he didnt sound at all bothered by it. his mates have never liked me anyway (i heard jay say "its becasue shes fat and ugly" but i dont care wot he thinks) he wotn miss me. i mean, he said supposedly he wants to b friends. how can he go from bein with me as my bf to being just a mate?? after 4 yrs of wanting and 9 mnths of having??

he wont regret it. u saw what he wrote
    Lumpy, STOP IT! First of all his mates don't sound like very nice people and they obviously have too much influence on him. Secondly, if you honestly believe that he doesn't care at all that you've broken up (which I don't think you do), do you want to be with a guy who is that heartless?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Lumpy, STOP IT! First of all his mates don't sound like very nice people and they obviously have too much influence on him. Secondly, if you honestly believe that he doesn't care at all that you've broken up (which I don't think you do), do you want to be with a guy who is that heartless?
    i didnt think he was. eveytime we had an arguement he wud get tears in his eyes, and sometimes cry. he even cried form happyness sometimes. how he can just disregard me is... 2 b fair i dont no what it is!

ReputationRep:
    i didnt think he was. eveytime we had an arguement he wud get tears in his eyes, and sometimes cry. he even cried form happyness sometimes. how he can just disregard me is... 2 b fair i dont no what it is!
    Exactly, when he's with his mates and on the phone he's not brave enough to admit what he's actually feeling (probably for fear of breaking down completely!). But when he's on his own in bed at night I bet he's missing you like crazy and regretting his decision. But he's made that decision and you have to accept it - especially if you want him to know how strong you can be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Exactly, when he's with his mates and on the phone he's not brave enough to admit what he's actually feeling (probably for fear of breaking down completely!). But when he's on his own in bed at night I bet he's missing you like crazy and regretting his decision. But he's made that decision and you have to accept it - especially if you want him to know how strong you can be.
    Hey Amb- you went on that avatar site then. It's good isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hey Amb- you went on that avatar site then. It's good isn't it?
    Yeah, finally got it to work! Thanks for the tip!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Yeah, finally got it to work! Thanks for the tip!!
    Thank Gimp. I can't believe it's free- I keep expecting a message to come up with a bill or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Thank Gimp. I can't believe it's free- I keep expecting a message to come up with a bill or something
    feel free to shower me with gifts and (positive ) rep! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    feel free to shower me with gifts and (positive ) rep! hehe
    Lol I know who I'll be sending the bill to if one pops up while I'm using it

ReputationRep:
    hey, il start with the bit - itd gona b harder than i thought coz iv just walked past stes mates (the ones we always hung out with) and they were shouting stuff like "ste hates ya" "3 cheers for ste" etc etc

is glittter might come round my house 2night with her dance mate for the PlayStation and have dance comps! wooo!

ReputationRep:
    hey, il start with the bit - itd gona b harder than i thought coz iv just walked past stes mates (the ones we always hung out with) and they were shouting stuff like "ste hates ya" "3 cheers for ste" etc etc

is glittter might come round my house 2night with her dance mate for the PlayStation and have dance comps! wooo!
    im gonna woop ur ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

Well, 'boo!' and 'Yay!' Just think about it selfishly- the more horrible he and his mates are (although it hurts), the easier it'll be to get over him.

That's good that Glitter's coming round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    im gonna woop ur ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey you! Are you trying to leave UKL or something? :eek: You've hardly been on! It's been v quiet round here what with Lumpy upset and you not here

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.