The Student Room Group

A2 food technology anyone?

Hiya i was just wondering who else does this as iam the only person in my entire sixth form who does this, just would like to see who else does and chat to people xx :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ally123x
Hiya i was just wondering who else does this as iam the only person in my entire sixth form who does this, just would like to see who else does and chat to people xx :smile:

I do it!
Reply 2
How are you finding it, and what are you doing at the moment?
iam glad to hear other people do it xx haha
How are you finding it, and what are you doing at the moment?
iam glad to hear other people do it xx haha

i HATE it :P

we've just finished our coursework, which I also hated haha

you on Edexcel?
Reply 4
haha i know same no iam on AQA.
How are you finding the theory, thats soooooooooo hard and lots to do!!
haha i know same no iam on AQA.
How are you finding the theory, thats soooooooooo hard and lots to do!!

The production side of it is so boring! the food science bits are alright, but my teacher is really unfair and only pushes the girl who takes A level sciences to go for the A's in the food science questions :/

what did you get last year? & what are you predicted?
Reply 6
No thats not fair iam the opposite reaaly i perfer the production stuff and hate the science stuff iam not really sure wat iam predicted, have u finished all the spec yet i havnt still gt so much to do xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
No thats not fair iam the opposite reaaly i perfer the production stuff and hate the science stuff iam not really sure wat iam predicted, have u finished all the spec yet i havnt still gt so much to do xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

not yet, still doing meat/fish & eggs

but im retaking last years exam too :/
Reply 8
oh good luck, its a hard course people dont realise, are you doing aqa and whens your exam x
oh good luck, its a hard course people dont realise, are you doing aqa and whens your exam x

Edexcel :frown:

my AS exam is 14th may, A2 is 4th June, wbu?
Reply 10
mines the 4th too or 3rd of June, i hope everything goes ok, its a hard course and people don't recognise it they just think its cooking. Hows your coursework, what did you do it on, i did mine of fruit and veg xx
mines the 4th too or 3rd of June, i hope everything goes ok, its a hard course and people don't recognise it they just think its cooking. Hows your coursework, what did you do it on, i did mine of fruit and veg xx

I haven;t got my coursework mark back but it was to make a range of snacks for a client

and i know!! everyone assumes its so easy but then i show them what we do and they are like :|

I do AQA food tech, found someone yaaay!
Is your A2 exam on the 4th on june?
Reply 13
oh yay same, iam the only a level food student in my school its horrid. Yeh its on the 4th. How are you getting on with the course and hows the cw ?
Original post by EatRainbows_x
I do AQA food tech, found someone yaaay!
Is your A2 exam on the 4th on june?

heyy, yeah I am gonna retake! I could have easily got an A but the grade boundaries went up like 10 marks for an A & the last question confused me

How are you finding the course?
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
heyy, yeah I am gonna retake! I could have easily got an A but the grade boundaries went up like 10 marks for an A & the last question confused me

How are you finding the course?

Aww :frown: I think the grade boundries for AQA are quite good. I'm not finding it too dfficult as i do bio and chem so th food sciency Q's i have already covered :smile:
Just given my final coursework in today :eek:

How about you?
Reply 16
yeh its going ok i handed in my cw a while ago, but we still have not gotton through the spec yet a bit worrid x
Original post by EatRainbows_x
Aww :frown: I think the grade boundries for AQA are quite good. I'm not finding it too dfficult as i do bio and chem so th food sciency Q's i have already covered :smile:
Just given my final coursework in today :eek:

How about you?

got my coursework grade back today, got an A :biggrin:

my grade boundaries never normally change, they used to be fairly low until last year :/
ahh thats so lucky!! I don't find them really hard, its just remembering the right bits to put in
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
got my coursework grade back today, got an A :biggrin:

my grade boundaries never normally change, they used to be fairly low until last year :/
ahh thats so lucky!! I don't find them really hard, its just remembering the right bits to put in

Well done! I should be getting my mark at the end of this week! fingers crossed. Good luck for the exam :smile:
yeh its going ok i handed in my cw a while ago, but we still have not gotton through the spec yet a bit worrid x

Neither have we haha :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending