The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mentis Venator
Here is my analysis of Blair -

Chronological age: 53

Emotional Age: somewhere in between 12-16 (not sure exactly how much)

Distinctive physical features: A Grin that says something along the lines of "i'm not a
good leader, but I don't want everyone else to know that". A face that says "Trust him and you'll live to regret it".

His belief of his own power over the British people: Quite high.
His actual power over the British people: crumbling like a salt sculpure after someone has spilt their drink on it.

What he's said concerning crime: "Tough on crime, Tough on the causes of crime".
What has happened since then: Thousands of foreign criminals released from prison rather than deported and a few of them worked in the Home Office. Also some people were given criminal records, even then they have commited no crime to warrant them.

As for my opinion, this is NOT Great Britiain, it isn't even British at all, it's simply a tiny province of an larger empire, which Blair is merely a puppet, one thing i'm not sure of is which empire is in control? The American Empire or the Flemish (Belgium) Empire. Blair is the one who allowed them to move in, not my military arms, but by conquering us without firing a shot via economic means.

I'm not suprised that he didn't learn something from V for Vendetta, that film had a message for him (but not said exactly like this) "Clean up your act or a party like Norsefire will take over". I have no respect or loyalty for a weak leader, which is what Blair is, I don't want him dead, that would only make a martyr of him, lets just say he should step down sooner rather than later.

Get over yourself. Start making reasonable political appreciation instead of childish pokes. Everything you've said could have been picked up from the Sun or the playground.

TONY BLAIR IS THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER!. Lied about tution fees, iraq and evryfink!

btw i wud b embaraessed if i got into to power when the majority of the population 70% voted for sum1 else. only elected on 30%
wot a prat!
In that case, promises with politicians (Homo Sapiens, barely human...WHAT THE HELL!) have no value. Throw them to the dogs at the first sign of tretchery, deal with them, before they have a chance to deal with you. Never trust someone who has a smile worse than an American smile (let's face it, in most cases it's artificial) as there is a saying which has particular relevance here, it goes "You can't be a crook with a dishonest face".

If Blair said "The derenged menace that one threatened this world is vanquished", i'd be suprised if someone didn't say "Then why are you still here?" or something along those lines.

Latest

Trending

Trending