The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

keenya2006
Well arent you just the comedian

He is. Literally.
Wonderboy Blue
I like small girls. They like me.

Small and petite, ready made for bedroom adventures. That's the ideal for me.

Pervert :biggrin:

Im not bothered TBH. Ive fancied lasses in the past year ranging from 4'11" to 6'2".

I couldnt care less about height.

Build, is not a big thing either.

Just as long as they are nice.
keenya2006

All women are beautiful just because we are :wink:

Yes, of course.

Oh and does your inclusive policy extend to men?
Reply 23
See. She is the most beautiful human-cat Ive ever seen and she has a nice full lower lip :smile:
I'd say based on the last million threads like this- most guys like slim + healthy looking with reasonable tits, not anorexic but not fat. Ooh and good personality too.
Reply 25
I dont really think it matters as long as u like the girl. I agree really tall girls can be a bit strange, but no bother. I as a whole prefer smaller girls, but im not stuck to that. My gf atm is 5ft 1 and a slim size 10. But that doesnt mean i wouldnt go for a taller girl if i like her. As a previous post said:

Originally Posted by Wonderboy Blue
I like small girls. They like me.

Small and petite, ready made for bedroom adventures. That's the ideal for me.

can be interesting! It all depends on the type of girl u like.
Reply 26
i think people are getting confused about what 'build' actually implies:rolleyes:
Reply 27
I think the OP should consider if they have a preference for a guy's build. If so, it's fair to say it is likely the other way round.
Reply 28
I dont have a preference but let's be honest, most guys or should i say the 'stereotypical' guy wouldn't really give two hoots as long as she was slim and 'fit'.

regards
--marty
Reply 29
I don't think you can say most guys will only be interested if she's slim and "fit."

I think you can say most guys will have a personal preference....it's called individual taste. That isn't to say anyone is ugly or whatever, it's merely to point out people tend to find the same thing attractive over and over again.
Reply 30
I didn't say that most guys will only be interested if she's slim and 'fit'. I said that's what their preference would be.

regards
--marty
Anonymous
On a girl I mean? Can a girl be too small or tiny to be attractive?

You can't make a blanket statement either way.

Some guys prefer slim some prefer big, it's relative.

Personally I would go for slim, but sometimes someone slightly overweight (I mean a few pounds not obese!) can be sexy!
Reply 32
Tw!stEd
Meh i dont mind...

I ain't got much choice since I'm only 5'7....

Lol i'm only 5'8. My gf is 5'7, but i havent heard any objections to the height similarity. Imo its better, makes kissing easier =):p:
Reply 33
Ethereal
I don't think you can say most guys will only be interested if she's slim and "fit."

I think you can say most guys will have a personal preference....it's called individual taste. That isn't to say anyone is ugly or whatever, it's merely to point out people tend to find the same thing attractive over and over again.

Oddly enough, the stereotype is something i don't really find attractive
Reply 34
cally
Lol i'm only 5'8. My gf is 5'7, but i havent heard any objections to the height similarity. Imo its better, makes kissing easier =):p:

and rolling around the bed is much easier when you are about the same size. smaller guys are more agile as well, always a good thing. =D
Reply 35
I don't like girls that are too skinny, they have to have curves - I like a little something to hold on to. Obviously not fat, but not such a small build where they have no figure.
personally i would consider myself to be fat, and not exactly attractive. for some reason i can't comprehend (beyind him loving me that is) he thinks i look fine, that i'm beautiful :wtf?: it all depends on the guy
Well maybe you don't get attention because you lack confidence.
xXMessedUpXx
personally i would consider myself to be fat, and not exactly attractive. for some reason i can't comprehend (beyind him loving me that is) he thinks i look fine, that i'm beautiful :wtf?: it all depends on the guy

I think you are good looking. What makes some guys tick, makes other guys vomit. Its all personal taste.

And there is always some miserable sod that makes their bad views of your looks. For every one of them, there are 10 guys who secretly admire you.
Reply 39
keenya2006
Well arent you just the comedian
What? I was just agreeing with you and drinking a beer :p:
Would you like one, too? :beer:

Latest

Trending

Trending