Schools Out FOREVER!!!! Watch

hairy fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Oh My GOD!!! I have just finished school, it was the last day of 6th form today for me and it was sooo sad! Feeling really weird now, it hasnt sunk in yet. Been taking pictures of everything so i have plenty of memories! I am never having any lesson again (apart from at uni lol). Was bawling my eyes out this morning cos i realised that this is the last day of the school that i have been at for 7 years! Goin out tonight to get trashed to celebrate but i'm sure there'll be a few tears!:bawling: Still got the school prom to go! Wahey!!! xx
Navajo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lessons in Uni are called lectures

Just to give you a head start before you get there...

But on another note :party: wheyyyy!! mad init
Charl
Report 12 years ago
Tomorrow's my last ever school day! :eek:

All growwwn up!
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You only just finished today? I've been off for over a week now. It's been awesome I had a slight moment of nostalgia, but that soon disappeared when I remembered that I had a whole summer ahead of me.

The Leavers Ball was alright. There was a lot of people being sick, and I spent most of the time saying bye to people that I didn't really care about.
keenya2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Omg! I know how you feel. I only have 7 more days of school left, plus final exams. Then graduation!!!! Im so excited but at the same time sad. I mean I'll meet all these new people at my uni in chicago and thats good but there are so many memories...we already had our prom (as my profile pic displays :rolleyes: ) but the day before graduation all graduating seniors have the senior breakfast and after that we are all going to the beach in the evening..its gonna be crazy. And its gonna be like the last big memory. But honestly, im happy to be getting away from some of these jerks and hos, ok...wont look back in that regard.
Evil-Tuna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I finish on friday, couldn't care less really although i dont expect uni to be as homo erotic as PGS was
anjurdsg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
calm the f down
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise