The Student Room Group

IGCSE's almost ova!!

:p: Omg!! I'm so happy...i literally finished all my IGCSE's today...I had Economics Paper 4(extended today)...I have just 1 more paper left Economics (Multiple choice of 45 minutes...)but tht's on the 1st so i have a week free...my whole year considers their exams ova!! Half of my year left fer home yestaday(all the people who don't have economics and finished their exams yestaday!!)...i mean the boarders...but the drama students are also free fer a week they also have their exam on the first now so even they're free fer a week...nd the weekly boarders left today and are gonna come bak only on the 1st fer the exam...but i'm staying bak at scool and learning how to swim...i dunno how to swim...nd i'm 16!! :p: ...so i plan to swim fer a week...:p: anyways...
Reply 1
Good for you, for the rest of us GCSE schmuks we still have a long way to go.
whats the different between normal gcses and Igcses?
IGCSE is International. For example, in English language IGCSE you wouldn't have articles from England and in Maths IGCSE you do not need to know imperial measurements or conversions...though we also have some things that aren't on the GCSE Maths course.

I'm delighted all my IGCSEs are over as well, but still need to finish Edexcel GCSE French and English.

Latest