The Student Room Group

How long should luiz suarez be banned for disgustingly biting ivanovic?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by CB91
You couldnt be more wrong.

If he said 11 games, he'd have been more wrong. Or 12. Or 13... etc.
Reply 61
If the ref saw the bite, are the FA still allowed to impose a ban?
Original post by samir12

LMFAO! If the ref did see the bite, he should be sacked/banned for life for not taking action.
post-7338-0-99557300-1366567755_thumb.jpg
Reply 64
Original post by samir12

Nope (see Aguero/Luiz last week - where the ref saw part of it). This was off the ball though and no action was taken so it's highly unlikely the ref saw it.
Original post by jam277
They're not in the C5C next season anyway.

They could qualify couldn't they?
Original post by xDave-
If he said 11 games, he'd have been more wrong. Or 12. Or 13... etc.

So Suarez bit an Ajax player then?
Original post by samir12

No. Aguero stamped on David Luiz last week at Wembley, but because the referee had seen it and had a word about it, the FA cannot take action. However, if the referee had missed it, and not saw it, then the FA can take action.
Reply 68
Suarez has no shame, if I was his wife I'd have left him. Although I would be kinda scared might end up in his oven.
Reply 69
just put him on the naughty step for an hour and he wont do it again
Just come on Sky that the FA will be reviewing his chomp of Ivanovic.
Reduction in his salary and he will never do anything like that again.
Class ruined by being a complete **** ! Shame but I hope he ****s off abroad sick of hearing about Suarez controversy
Rooney barely got anything for kicking that player for England. What's the difference? Suarez just used a more unorthodox method of aggression. 3 match ban like for any normal red card, and not a game more.

EDIT: Any (wo)man that negs me, I challenge you to post a response. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by jam277
Suarez has no shame, if I was his wife I'd have left him. Although I would be kinda scared might end up in his oven.

It would be abit much if his wife left him lol

Why Suarez !!! He's such a quality player as well, liverpool will probably fine him for further tarnishing the name of the club but in terms footballing quality they'd be fools to sell him

I think he needs a manager that isn't afraid to stand up to him not one like Brenda Rodgers that will defend everything he does
Reply 75
Original post by diggy
It would be abit much if his wife left him lol

Why Suarez !!! He's such a quality player as well, liverpool will probably fine him for further tarnishing the name of the club but in terms footballing quality they'd be fools to sell him

I think he needs a manager that isn't afraid to stand up to him not one like Brenda Rodgers that will defend everything he does

Like KKKenny?
Reply 76
Original post by King Hotpie
Rooney barely got anything for kicking that player for England. What's the difference? Suarez just used a more unorthodox method of aggression. 3 match ban like for any normal red card, and not a game more.

Didn't know you could attempt to eat people using your boot? Think he needs to get on the protein.
Reply 77
Original post by CB91
So Suarez bit an Ajax player then?

I am aware the guy you quoted got it completely wrong. 11 is still more than 10. I was making a joke, chill.
Original post by jam277
Didn't know you could attempt to eat people using your boot? Think he needs to get on the protein.

Yes, Suarez was attempting to eat him. :rolleyes:. If you're going to respond, give a rational answer, in terms of aggression, potential for harm etc, why is it worse to bite than to kick? As a footballer, I'd far rather be bitten, a kick is a cowardly tool, at least the biters have the nerve to come close to you and not boot you from behind.
Reply 79

haha sure mate good on you for starting a thread for merseysides top team

Quick Reply

Latest