ex's dating again Watch

MattMatt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i might sound a little ignorant because the girl i like is going out with one of her ex-boyfirends and it really pisses me off

i dont get it why ex's decide to go out with each other again. yea i understand that there still might be some feelings for each other (even though their past relationship ended pretty ugly)

but what makes ex's think that it will turn out better the second time around than it did the first time i just dont get it?
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maybe they think they can learn from past mistakes and do things right the second time.

Hey, it worked for Ross and Rachel :p:
Wonderboy Blue
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Or maybe they just both want sex?
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It only annoys you because you like her. :rolleyes:

People can go out with whoever they like, and things can work the second time around.
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its the same as the reason why couples work through problems...

They probably decided that they didn't think splitting up was the right decision before, and they should have worked through the problem/tough time. So they are just picking up where they left off.

P.s. Your website looks well cool. The whole "innovation in design" slogan is a bit of a cliche in the proudct design world though, is it not? Maybe you should think up a more original one, as its more likely to turn up on google etc. Just a suggestion.
Fruit-cake
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MattMatt)
i might sound a little ignorant because the girl i like is going out with one of her ex-boyfirends and it really pisses me off

i dont get it why ex's decide to go out with each other again. yea i understand that there still might be some feelings for each other (even though their past relationship ended pretty ugly)

but what makes ex's think that it will turn out better the second time around than it did the first time i just dont get it?
I did this. And it pissed off the guy who I dated afterwards, even though i didnt know he liked me at the time! the reason i did it( although this girl might be different) was because the first time i really really liked him and he broke my hear, i suppose i never really got over him. The second time things didnt work out because all the old problems were still there but it helped me get over him and now I dont think of him too much. Problem is the guy i dated after broke my heart too and now I need to get over him!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise