Report 12 years ago
hear hear! lol
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Timeslikethese)
Your posts were removed because of your menacing and aggessive tone. Which is the same reason I said you were an idiot, I disagreed with your opinion in the EMA thread and the equally agressive way you presented your arguement to me, at least you didn't swear at me. You are repugnant.

She presented her case and you found the smallest flaw, she told you that you were wrong in an exceptionally polite way considering how cruel your 'advice' was. Then you launched the profanities, she said nothing wrong! You need to calm down and think about your attitude.

Your opinion is much appreciated no doubt but swearing and insinuating the girl is selfish and that her problems are her fault?

You sound like a very angry young man, you need to stop being so bitter about whatever it is you feel is wrong with the world. I suggest you take your ego, your insults (not to mention how disrespectful you are of the parents who work so hard for you... yes i've read your comments you ungrateful lowlife) and your littleman big attitude agression and go away. You aren't welcome.
It's not really my fault if you get offended by swearing. It angers me that some people can be so insensitive, like you in that EMA thread, and then tell me I'm not welcome for voicing my opinion, when I made it clear from the start that I was only judging her on the information she had provided, and being angry causes me to swear - don't get all "high and mighty" because I'm swearing and you're not when you're insulting me which, in my eyes, is just as bad. She presented her case and I found a flaw, that's all. I have admitted several times (although god only knows how many of those remain) that his comments about the other girls were totally wrong, but why does that mean I should take her side if I also believe something she might be doing (based entirely on what she told us) is wrong?

Also, you need to stop patronising me. I am disrespectful of my parents but at least I'm grateful to them. You'd be disrespectful too if your parents had attacked you and tried to strangle you on several occasions in the past. Guess you didn't read all my comments. But hey, guess you think I deserved it anyway. You, on the other hand, don't even believe my parents work hard for me. You think they're slackers and are sponging off the government and "killing people" (I'm repugnant?) because you take it as some personal attack that your parents pay taxes and these taxes go to my parents who are underqualified because of their backgrounds and so are earning fractions of what you earn.
big dog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aight chill ppl! lol no more fights!
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by generalebriety)
Does anyone else think the OP has really not tried here? Your boyfriend 'came down' all the time but when did you ever go up there? Your post seems to tell me you let him pay for the train fares / petrol / whatever to get to you once a month while you were just sitting there waiting for him. Maybe he's going through a hard time at the moment and can't afford to get to you. I seriously hope you at least picked him up from a train station or something on occasions. I think it's you who didn't make the effort - and maybe he is an ******** but that can't have helped. Sorry if you just didn't mention you going up there - but if you didn't, you should be ashamed for blaming this on him.

Read your post again. Maybe he wants you to go up there and check on these 'stalkers'. Maybe that's why he doesn't want you going to uni. Maybe he's sick of being in charge.

[...]
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by big dog)
hear hear! lol
aight chill ppl! lol no more fights!
What?
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
It's not really my fault if you get offended by swearing. It angers me that some people can be so insensitive, like you in that EMA thread, and then tell me I'm not welcome for voicing my opinion, when I made it clear from the start that I was only judging her on the information she had provided, and being angry causes me to swear - don't get all "high and mighty" because I'm swearing and you're not when you're insulting me which, in my eyes, is just as bad. She presented her case and I found a flaw, that's all. I have admitted several times (although god only knows how many of those remain) that his comments about the other girls were totally wrong, but why does that mean I should take her side if I also believe something she might be doing (based entirely on what she told us) is wrong?

Also, you need to stop patronising me. I am disrespectful of my parents but at least I'm grateful to them. You'd be disrespectful too if your parents had attacked you and tried to strangle you on several occasions in the past. Guess you didn't read all my comments. But hey, guess you think I deserved it anyway. You, on the other hand, don't even believe my parents work hard for me. You think they're slackers and are sponging off the government and "killing people" (I'm repugnant?) because you take it as some personal attack that your parents pay taxes and these taxes go to my parents who are underqualified because of their backgrounds and so are earning fractions of what you earn.
You're wierd! If you have issues, i'm not about to give you sympathy for it after you swore at a woman, that's disgraceful. I appreciated your intent to pay your EMA back, but that issue is closed now - my feelings still satnd - as do yours.

You're clearly going a bit barmy lately and i'd take the advice in your thread and see a doctor. I don't think your parents intended to strangle you, and if that's all they've done if you behave like this to them then i seriously don't blame them! If I was them you'd've been given a slap along with it.

I know a girl like you... She's nuts too! I should introduce you! Lmao!
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I never have planned to get along with you, ever since that EMA thread... but you know, it'd be really nice if you said something constructive instead of insulting me.

Either way, I've said all I need to say here. My contribution to this thread is finished. But I'm glad at least one person appreciated my original post, even if they didn't say who they were. I don't blame them really.
big dog
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What?

CHILL G! is that a bit better for u so u can see wot i m tryin to say?
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
I never have planned to get along with you, ever since that EMA thread... but you know, it'd be really nice if you said something constructive instead of insulting me.

Either way, I've said all I need to say here. My contribution to this thread is finished. But I'm glad at least one person appreciated my original post, even if they didn't say who they were. I don't blame them really.
Lmao! Baby!
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
CHILL G! is that a bit better for u so u can see wot i m tryin to say?
Ignore him.. he's always sayin weird stuff (he thinks he's goin to cambridge too LMAO!!!)
big dog
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ignore him.. he's always sayin weird stuff (he thinks he's goin to cambridge too LMAO!!!)
I m jus sying why do people *****, world is already full of ppl with hatred, instead of dissin any one or arguing, SPREAD THE LOVE!
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why read a mini-essay ****ging me off and reply "hear hear" if that's your opinion?
big dog
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why read a mini-essay ****ging me off and reply "hear hear" if that's your opinion?
aight im sorry im sorry im sorry i thght she had a fair point tho aight G lets finish this here yeh ? im sorry again :rolleyes:
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
Don't apologise to him, he's an idiot! and he wants sympathy

Go to bed little boy!
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't want sympathy, I want a nice simple life where I can express my opinions without being patronised, insulted, ****ged off and told my ambitions of making something of myself are never going to happen (Cambridge LMAO!!!... and you think I'm immature). I'm trying to be nice. Can you not find it in you to at least tolerate me?
big dog
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't want sympathy, I want a nice simple life where I can express my opinions without being patronised, insulted, ****ged off and told my ambitions of making something of myself are never going to happen (Cambridge LMAO!!!... and you think I'm immature). I'm trying to be nice. Can you not find it in you to at least tolerate me?
we r tolerating u its the way u voice ur opnion n for some reason u seem to defend the undefenable ? :rolleyes:
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
Unfortunately that's life. I was willing to tolerate you, Until you swore so unneccesarily! Unfortunately, that made me decide that you are the lowlife I originally expected you to be. Scum, sat at the bottom of society where you belong. It's about time you were told.

Carry on denying you were wrong, it makes for entertaining reading!
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's an excuse to **** me off? All we're doing now is filling up this thread with more meaningless crap which I'll be blamed for (and have my posts deleted again for) because you two have decided to launch some personal attack on me. So what if you think my opinions are crap? Does that mean you can insult me?

Edit: Timeslikethese: ok, fine. Do what you like. I can't say I expected you to be tolerant. However, I feel sorry for you in a way. If you get this offended when I swear, god knows what reading a newspaper must be like for you.
big dog
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Unfortunately that's life. I was willing to tolerate you, Until you swore so unneccesarily! Unfortunately, that made me decide that you are the lowlife I originally expected you to be. Scum, sat at the bottom of society where you belong. It's about time you were told.

Carry on denying you were wrong, it makes for entertaining reading!
now now callin some one a low life a scum is not right ur stooping at the same level when the g swore?
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
now now callin some one a low life a scum is not right ur stooping at the same level when the g swore?
You haven't read all his posts, clearly. He makes my sin crawl.

Big Dog you're a nice man, don't waste your energy hoping that he'll be nice once he calms down.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads