Confusing world of people Watch

planes12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Well i know a good person when i see them but that's because i am shy and dress without a care for fashion so this is what happens or did happen to me.

some people only like other people if they are high up or dress fashionably or talk or who have a high social status.

now im ok as i know who the good people are because the good people say hi even if they know you havent seen them whereas other people who think you didnt see them, will not come up and say hi but try to avoid you.

now i'd rather be around people who are friends with people whether they are shy or not.

but how do you people go, when for all you know, people could be smiling at you only because you have lots of friends.

I guess it's just when you are at work when you dont know if someone is genuine or not and maybe you know your friends are there no matter what.
Lib
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What?
planes12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lib)
What?
I know i can sound confusing, probably another thing about me:p:

anyways i mean for example:

a boy crying in the street

*girl says awww youve got no friends you sad pathetic person*

same thing but the boy with friends

*girl says awww you ok whats wrong*

in other words a false person i guess that's what i mean.
Anemos
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*Wonders what the thread is about*
mc_hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So in other words you don't like false people? Is that what you're trying to say?
Why does it need a thread?
planes12
Rep:
?
because i was wandering why my life is worth living if people are false, anyway i dont have many friends so i was just wandering if people care or not.

im not wandering if life is worth living anymore but it was very annoying being around these people. anyway i know i have some friends so they are worth living for even if they are on the internet..
smartangel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by planes12)
because i was wandering why my life is worth living if people are false, anyway i dont have many friends so i was just wandering if people care or not.

im not wandering if life is worth living anymore but it was very annoying being around these people. anyway i know i have some friends so they are worth living for even if they are on the internet..
look theres different types of people...not all are false as u describe...i know what you mean btw but u'll find many people in your lifetime that are false yet many that arent...many that, like you , feel that social status isnt important, people who care and people who are sweet..dont depress yourself.. and of course life is worth living, friends arent the only thing that makes a life worth living...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads