Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...and if so could you tell me the "buzzword" that you used so i can also apply online...(or are they individual to each person applying?)

unless you have applied online this message will probably not make much sense so please ignore it!

thanx, Andy

ReputationRep:
    im lost i applied using the electronic system but never came across the use of a 'buzzword'

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit lost with that too, i did mine online but don't remember a "buzzword". Can you explain?

ReputationRep:
    they are individual. you should get it through the post or via e-mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    they are individual. you should get it through the post or via e-mail
    Oh, is this your login and password.

ReputationRep:
    from what i remember, the buzzword was something you had to put in when setting up your account. you get it from your school/college as proof that you actually attend there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mooseyfish)
    ...and if so could you tell me the "buzzword" that you used so i can also apply online...(or are they individual to each person applying?)

unless you have applied online this message will probably not make much sense so please ignore it!

thanx, Andy
    you have to ask your student advice centre at school/college they must have one for your centre. i remember i was given a buzzword. so ask yr school/college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mooseyfish)

thanx, Andy
    I applied online and quite liked it, could change things as many times as i wanted without making a mess.

the buzzword is something which is individual to your school, go and ask your teacher. I could give you mine but it would be useless to you.

Also, aren't you a bit late to be applying?

ReputationRep:
    or a tad too early...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.