did anyone apply to ucas online?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mooseyfish
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
...and if so could you tell me the "buzzword" that you used so i can also apply online...(or are they individual to each person applying?)

unless you have applied online this message will probably not make much sense so please ignore it!

thanx, Andy
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im lost i applied using the electronic system but never came across the use of a 'buzzword'
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm a bit lost with that too, i did mine online but don't remember a "buzzword". Can you explain?
malledo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they are individual. you should get it through the post or via e-mail
Pollo Loco
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by malledo)
they are individual. you should get it through the post or via e-mail
Oh, is this your login and password.
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
from what i remember, the buzzword was something you had to put in when setting up your account. you get it from your school/college as proof that you actually attend there.
mooter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mooseyfish)
...and if so could you tell me the "buzzword" that you used so i can also apply online...(or are they individual to each person applying?)

unless you have applied online this message will probably not make much sense so please ignore it!

thanx, Andy
you have to ask your student advice centre at school/college they must have one for your centre. i remember i was given a buzzword. so ask yr school/college
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mooseyfish)

thanx, Andy
I applied online and quite liked it, could change things as many times as i wanted without making a mess.

the buzzword is something which is individual to your school, go and ask your teacher. I could give you mine but it would be useless to you.

Also, aren't you a bit late to be applying?
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
or a tad too early...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (34)
8.17%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (36)
8.65%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (97)
23.32%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (55)
13.22%
No, nothing has changed (123)
29.57%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (71)
17.07%

Watched Threads