The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Anyone staying in ASH 2013?

Hey :smile:
I was just wondering if anyone is going to be staying in Andrew Stewart Halls in Spetember? I am going to be studying Psychology and I am moving down from Aberdeen. I'm just thinking it would be nice to know a few people before we all get there.
Reply 1
Hey :smile: I'm Laura, I'm going to be staying in ASH 4/11W and I'm studying Marketing and Spanish x
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by Lauren95H
I was just wondering if anyone is going to be staying in Andrew Stewart Halls in Spetember? I am going to be studying Psychology and I am moving down from Aberdeen. I'm just thinking it would be nice to know a few people before we all get there.

Hi! I'm Alan, I'll be studying International Politics, which wing are you in :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm going to be staying in ASH 4/21W so Laura I think that means that we will be in the same floor! where about are you staying Alan? x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
I'm going to be staying in ASH 4/21W so Laura I think that means that we will be in the same floor! where about are you staying Alan? x

Hi I'm Jennifer and I'm in ASH 4/20W so I think we could be beside each other :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Jenmcgill
Hi I'm Jennifer and I'm in ASH 4/20W so I think we could be beside each other :smile:

That would be amazing! I'm really excited to find out more about our rooms and our kitchens and things! only 137 days everyone (not that I'm counting down or anything) xxx
Reply 6

Hey im Megan! Im staying in ASH 2/18w, I'll only be 17 :eek: and I'll be studying psychology and philosophy :smile:
Reply 7
I'm in 7/15E, studying French (:
Reply 8
Hi, I'm Ashley! I'll be in 8/03E and will be studying sociology & social policy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest