The Student Room Group

"Padded" bras

Scroll to see replies

I prefer light padding in a bra. It makes me feel more supported and gives a better shape under t-shirts I find.
Original post by RibenaRockstar
Annoyingly, they never do a 2-pack where both are 'nude' coloured - but often they do a 2-shades-of-nude type pack.

Ah yeah that bugs me!
You would think there would be high enough demand for that wouldn't you?
:unimpressed:
Original post by BlahBlaBlahBla
Thanks for the linkThey look pretty darn comfy :biggrin:I'll have a look for some of these. Cheers ! (Y)

Just thought I'd day that I second marks and spencer's bras, so comfy!
I got a pack with one black and one bright purple :biggrin:

I must add to my last post: although I don't wear proper padded bras in the day (I probably would if my boobs were smaller), I do like a good push up on a night out :wink:

I'm a bit pear shaped so when I wear a dress a padded bra turns me into more of an hourglass.
Original post by therisenmitten
Just thought I'd day that I second marks and spencer's bras, so comfy!
I got a pack with one black and one bright purple :biggrin:

I must add to my last post: although I don't wear proper padded bras in the day (I probably would if my boobs were smaller), I do like a good push up on a night out :wink:

I'm a bit pear shaped so when I wear a dress a padded bra turns me into more of an hourglass.

Nowt wrong with that, girl!
We've got to work what we've got :wink:
Reply 24
The only pretty ones I can find in my tiny size are always either paddle or balcony. Balcony completely flatten you and padded make you look like Jordan. I'd rather wear no bra than either of these options but I usually end up going for padded just because they're more comfortable than balcony
Reply 25
Original post by Lexi99
Gals what do you think about bras that are lightly padded?

I prefer it without cos i just feel that even that thin layer is too much, feels likes im wearing fake boobs!

What do you think, do you prefer them or not/

I wear what I'd call MEDIUM padded bras. They're great. My boobs never get cold :rolleyes:
Reply 26
Original post by Huskaris
You do all this, yet when I put socks in my pants to attract ladies I'm being disgusting/fake.

#everydaysexism

Maybe it's cause socks are supposed to go on your feet
I have to buy at least slightly padded as I have nipple piercings and being able to see them thorough a cotton bra and tshirt is not a cool look!!
Reply 28
Original post by BlahBlaBlahBla
Just out of curiosity.. how do you find it offensive?

Well it's this idea that a woman's boobs aren't good enough the size they are naturally...and 'bigger is always better'. It may well be in some eyes, but i subscribe to a different philosophy. The notion makes woman feel like **** when there's nothing wrong with them and it's offensive.

Molded is a type of padding, but it's not the same as having big wedges in the bottom of the cups to make breasts look greatly enhanced in size.

I don't know why I was negged, I thought my sentiment was pretty straightforward.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 29
lightly padded, gives a better shape, and makes them seem slightly bigger for those small boobed girls, without being totally obvious. :smile:
Reply 30
It must be costly to have boobs 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I wear lightly padded 't-shirt' bras because I find them more comfortable and they shape my boobs a bit better.
Original post by Lukestar
It must be costly to have boobs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, it is.
Reply 33
Wow im surprised, I dont like any padding at all, not even the thinnest layer. I dunno firstly it feel uncomfortable and fake and secondly feels a bit like im lying about my real size.
Reply 34
Original post by Lukestar
It must be costly to have boobs 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very
Reply 35
I always have to have at least a little bit of padding, but I'm quite small, so it's either padding or look like I have nothing
Original post by Lexi99
Wow im surprised, I dont like any padding at all, not even the thinnest layer. I dunno firstly it feel uncomfortable and fake and secondly feels a bit like im lying about my real size.

Meh, people 'lie' about their bodies all the time. We wear the most flattering clothes which hide the bits we don't like, we cut our hair in a way that makes our faces look better, we wear make-up to enhance our face (women more than men in this case). This is no different. Personally I don't like wearing a bra at all because I like the look of small boobs and it comfier for me, but I don't think that anyone that does is lying!
I prefer padded.
When its cold or when i'm turned on, my nipples go hard :colondollar: and they are often very visible, even with my top on, and I hate it when people can see them so the padded tends to hide them :smile:
Reply 38

See I had these but then the top of the cups went all weird and 'sticky-out' so you could see the whole outline of the bra through the top :s-smilie: You've not had this problem?
Original post by Harley
See I had these but then the top of the cups went all weird and 'sticky-out' so you could see the whole outline of the bra through the top :s-smilie: You've not had this problem?

I did have that with a couple of them - I think it happens more when they're tumble-dried, and if they don't fit particularly well anyway. If they do fit well and you're air-drying them I think they last that bit longer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending