Ocr A2 Law (criminal): Offical Thread! Watch

This discussion is closed.
*lulu7*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Vincent_Valentine)
Coincidence, hmmm well that's not been known to come up as a wuestion on its own, its there to compliment another. E.G a man throws a brick intending to hit somebody but hits a window instead, actus reus for one part, but mens rea for another
coool right i am going to revise for crim1

ommissions
attempts
diminished resp
manslaughter

right thankyou my dear xxxx going to do that now xx
*lulu7*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nicci1187)
I'm back lol cnt keep away! Lulu if i were u i really wouldn't leave out provocation or diminished responsibility coz when we looked over past papers 1 of them has always come up 1 way or another! As the paper in jan focused mainly on murder i would suggest revising all types of manslaughter - gross negligent, constructive and corporate
coool... right im gonna go and learn it.. ill come bck n tel ya how i have got on in bout 2 hours...xxxxxx
Vincent_Valentine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm back lol cnt keep away! Lulu if i were u i really wouldn't leave out provocation or diminished responsibility coz when we looked over past papers 1 of them has always come up 1 way or another! As the paper in jan focused mainly on murder i would suggest revising all types of manslaughter - gross negligent, constructive and corporate
That's true, they're the only defences available in that module so yeah they do crop up in one way or another.
Nicci1187
Report 12 years ago
is it a re-sit ur doing vincent_valentine or first time for crim 1?
Vincent_Valentine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've already done Crim law 1.
I'm not resitting either, i'm just recalling from memory
Nicci1187
Report 12 years ago
oh right lol sorry i was under the impression u were taking it 2moro. Well u have a good memory!
dilated
Report 12 years ago
section B in january had a DR and prov story, last year in june it had an involuntary manslaughter story, chances this time will be involuntary not voluntary??? **** attempts and conspiracy there will be an essay question on omissions in section a gotta be what u lot think?
Vincent_Valentine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh right lol sorry i was under the impression u were taking it 2moro. Well u have a good memory!
No need to be sorry at all and thank you!!
Vincent_Valentine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Right so if in Jan it was (problem question wise)
- Murder
- voluntary manslaughter

And in June before that it was Invol manslaughter
This time there could be an attempts question, consipracy, participation, (but that came up in Jan as a Essay, but they could still have it as a problem)
There may be a invol theme in one of them yes.
dilated
Report 12 years ago
doubt participation came up in january, prob an attempts / conspiracy essay with an omission question as well, involuntary manslaughter problem question with a murder one
Vincent_Valentine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It did turn up in January though, because that's that exam i did, it turned up as a essay question
Nicci1187
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Vincent_Valentine)
It did turn up in January though, because that's that exam i did, it turned up as a essay question
oooh did u do that question?i hated participation, couldn't get my head round it i did the strict liability 1
sonya_p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oooh did u do that question?i hated participation, couldn't get my head round it i did the strict liability 1

what grade did you get 4 it?

by the way i cant concentrate.....
Nicci1187
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sonya_p)
what grade did you get 4 it?

by the way i cant concentrate.....
me either!! yay we've all given up and come back to TSR!! i got an A for it
sonya_p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
me either!! yay we've all given up and come back to TSR!! i got an A for it
its highly addictive!

i didnt think strict liability would come so i revised other stuff proper proper and kinda skimmed strict liability. i was well stuck in my exam!
Multiplexed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its highly addictive!

i didnt think strict liability would come so i revised other stuff proper proper and kinda skimmed strict liability. i was well stuck in my exam!
Well, its hard to concentrate for more than 2 minutes.
Nicci1187
Report 12 years ago
its highly addictive!

aw it hate when that happens! i predicted strict liability in jan so revised like hell for it, was so happy when it came up! ive been quite lucky ive managed to predict the exams so far so im hoping 2moro wont let me down lol
sonya_p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Multiplexed)
Well, its hard to concentrate for more than 2 minutes.
i am trying to revise on the computer now because i keep getting attracted to it. lol
grant5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey people listen up and listen up good,me and my mate have been revising criminal law 2 all day and night,and we are trulely wasted,one of our law teachers has tipped us off saying that at a recent law conferences CONSENThas been very strongly hinted at,otherwise we both agree that if we were down to our last tenner we would put it on DURESS, hope this has been a help
sonya_p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aw it hate when that happens! i predicted strict liability in jan so revised like hell for it, was so happy when it came up! ive been quite lucky ive managed to predict the exams so far so im hoping 2moro wont let me down lol
what are ur final fina final predictions for 2mrw?
i am really panicing at the moment.
im really crap at predicting...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise