Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    WOW!!! THAT'S SO SCARY! if something like that happened to me, I would be sooooooo freaked!!

ReputationRep:
    i had a really scary dream too last night, me and my friend were just hanging out, then some guy appered out of nowhere and tried to kill us. I think we killed him first lol then we left, and he was still in the basement, and when we tried to go down there he would wake up and try to get us again, then we got some guy to go down with us, and he went crazy i think. Sounds dumb now, but it was really scary in the dream. I think i have been watching too many dawn of the dead previews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i had a really scary dream too last night, me and my friend were just hanging out, then some guy appered out of nowhere and tried to kill us. I think we killed him first lol then we left, and he was still in the basement, and when we tried to go down there he would wake up and try to get us again, then we got some guy to go down with us, and he went crazy i think. Sounds dumb now, but it was really scary in the dream. I think i have been watching too many dawn of the dead previews
    Weirdest dream I ever had was when everyone was on the run from this mad wizard-type bloke and his gang, and we locked ourselves in a lecture theatre to get away.

The really scary thing was that someone told me I was going to die at 6.30 (there was a massive clock on the wall). I kept telling everyone that I knew I was going to die and asking them to protect me, but they just laughed it off.

Then, at 6.30 exactly, the wizard bloke crashed through the door, came straight for me (he seemed to know where I was even though I was hiding) and plunged two great chunky knives into my chest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Weirdest dream I ever had was when everyone was on the run from this mad wizard-type bloke and his gang, and we locked ourselves in a lecture theatre to get away.

The really scary thing was that someone told me I was going to die at 6.30 (there was a massive clock on the wall). I kept telling everyone that I knew I was going to die and asking them to protect me, but they just laughed it off.

Then, at 6.30 exactly, the wizard bloke crashed through the door, came straight for me (he seemed to know where I was even though I was hiding) and plunged two great chunky knives into my chest.
    OUCH that is pretty wierd. I had a dream that it was night time, and me and some other peolple were outside, then all these torches popped up out of the ground and all these evil people started appering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Okay, this is going to be rather surreal, and possibly unbelievable, but its true, i assure you.
    Last night i had this totally freaky dream.
    That isn't really the issue though, so i'll skip past that.
    Basically, i ended up shooting fireballs out of my hands and stuff.
    Totally stupid, i know.
    But i woke up this morning with 9 circles, and they looked like they were actually burnt onto my hand.
    They've faded now, but are still clearly visible, making me think they weren't burns, but i've got no idea what they were.
    And i checked this morning, and there wasn't anything that i hurt my hand on, that i could find, and i don't think it was that anyway, because the shape of them was really... peculiar. It wasn't the shape of stuff that would be about to hurt your hand on.

Anyway, i just posted this to see if anyone could think of anything i haven't.
    I do believe in the paranormal sort of stuff, but have only experienced this a couple of times before, and they haven't been so... well, wierd before.

i dont believe in these 'markings from a dream' im afraid. For instance, if you put a camera surveilling your hand all night while youre sleeping, would you say then that the circles burned onto your hand wouldnt have existed?

I don't really expect any sort of viable explanation, but i'm interested to hear from others what, exactly, could be hapenning.

ReputationRep:
    I once had this freeky dream that i was at this train station and it kept bursting into flames, so i kept trying to starve the flames with my quilt. And every train i was on would break out into flames every time.

i sometimes find that when you are running away, something is pulling you back, as though you were running in water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    WOW!!! THAT'S SO SCARY! if something like that happened to me, I would be sooooooo freaked!!
    Well yeah, but its happened before, so its a little less freaky thankfully.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, but its happened before, so its a little less freaky thankfully.
    I have had really wierd dreams and some which have resulted in deja-vu in a real life situation, but never any like evidence to say it could really have happened, or that I even moved from my bed. I know of people who sleep walk and stuff but like you say if it isn't a shape of anything in the house, it can't be cuz of that.
    Is there any people who know about dreams who might have an idea, i mean free on the net.

ReputationRep:
    I have had really wierd dreams and some which have resulted in deja-vu in a real life situation, but never any like evidence to say it could really have happened, or that I even moved from my bed. I know of people who sleep walk and stuff but like you say if it isn't a shape of anything in the house, it can't be cuz of that.
    Is there any people who know about dreams who might have an idea, i mean free on the net.
    Yeah, those are rather disconcerting. I've had so many of those i've lost count, but as you say, they don't leave any physical evidence of it.
    Well i've had a little look around, but i couldn't find anyone that seems to have real knowledge about this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    I think you may just have to put it down to a phenomenon (hope I can spell that right)

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream about Tinykates; fortunately I didn't leave any markings on my bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I had a dream about Tinykates; fortunately I didn't leave any markings on my bed.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I think you may just have to put it down to a phenomenon (hope I can spell that right)
    I think its spelt right...
    Well, i can't really.
    If i only had this sort of thing happen once, then fair enough, but this is, i think, the third time this has happened, so i really need to get some sort of viable explanation for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think its spelt right...
    Well, i can't really.
    If i only had this sort of thing happen once, then fair enough, but this is, i think, the third time this has happened, so i really need to get some sort of viable explanation for it.
    maybe you were abducted by aliens!!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you were abducted by aliens!!! lol.
    How would that explain the relationship between the dream and the markings?

ReputationRep:
    had a weird dream last night (well this morning) well a bit scary. i was in this place, can't remember the details of it and i was asked to get unto this really old ricketly lift which only had handles on the sides not at the ends, i asked should i go first and they said yes. i got on and it started falling down.

what was scary was the falling down was really realistic, i fell towards the ground and it actually woke me up....erghh

thing is my old GCSE history teacher was the person who asked for me to get onto the lift lol

ReputationRep:
    i dunno? they showed you a video soo you didn't remember anything about the ship, and the marks were the way they put and extracted the info from you. LOL (yes, i have a mad imagination)

ReputationRep:
    Well it dependso n the dream, but they could have drugged you and you got a weird dream and the markings are from all of the tests they did on you.

/thought waaay too much about it...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.