Markings from a dream. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by shazza)
i dunno? they showed you a video soo you didn't remember anything about the ship, and the marks were the way they put and extracted the info from you. LOL (yes, i have a mad imagination)
A video???
How come there was a distinction between the consciousness of a dream and the consciousness of reality?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by txt_eva)
Well it dependso n the dream, but they could have drugged you and you got a weird dream and the markings are from all of the tests they did on you.

/thought waaay too much about it...
So now instead of in some way, the dream could have caused the marks, instead, i was abducted by aliens?
I don't know which one is more plausable?
txt_eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
So now instead of in some way, the dream could have caused the marks, instead, i was abducted by aliens?
I don't know which one is more plausable?
Um... how about neither!

Well aliens must exist.... but as for randomly picking you up 3 times.... hmmm?

I'd love to stay but the siren has gone and I have a gen stud lesson.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Um... how about neither!

Well aliens must exist.... but as for randomly picking you up 3 times.... hmmm?

I'd love to stay but the siren has gone and I have a gen stud lesson.
Well, theres got to be an explanation, even if its unlikely.
Well, the marks were very different each time, so i don't think that would be the case, unless they were different aliens, or they used different methods and stuff.
But, i doubt that.

Gen stud lesson? Do they actually do those?
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, theres got to be an explanation, even if its unlikely.
Well, the marks were very different each time, so i don't think that would be the case, unless they were different aliens, or they used different methods and stuff.
But, i doubt that.

Gen stud lesson? Do they actually do those?

I guess you'd have to know more about the dreams and the marks... have you tired looking a dream website you finding out the meanings?

As for Gen Studs yep we do (its not actually now its the lesson after doh!) but its compulsary to go to one lesson every two weeks of gen stud and one lesson every two weeks of pshe.

And even if you manage to convice out head of year you want to drop Gen Stud... you still have to go to the lessons. In facts gen studs is the only lesson you can't skive... all others you can get away with... gen stud... not a chance!

And you have to do it for the full A-level!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
I guess you'd have to know more about the dreams and the marks... have you tired looking a dream website you finding out the meanings?

As for Gen Studs yep we do (its not actually now its the lesson after doh!) but its compulsary to go to one lesson every two weeks of gen stud and one lesson every two weeks of pshe.

And even if you manage to convice out head of year you want to drop Gen Stud... you still have to go to the lessons. In facts gen studs is the only lesson you can't skive... all others you can get away with... gen stud... not a chance!

And you have to do it for the full A-level!
No, those dream websites don't work.
I know how to effectively analyse dreams myself, so that isn't a problem, but that doesn't really bring anything to light.

Really? I didn't think there were actually lessons for general studies!
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Okay, this is going to be rather surreal, and possibly unbelievable, but its true, i assure you.
Last night i had this totally freaky dream.
That isn't really the issue though, so i'll skip past that.
Basically, i ended up shooting fireballs out of my hands and stuff.
Totally stupid, i know.
But i woke up this morning with 9 circles, and they looked like they were actually burnt onto my hand.
They've faded now, but are still clearly visible, making me think they weren't burns, but i've got no idea what they were.
And i checked this morning, and there wasn't anything that i hurt my hand on, that i could find, and i don't think it was that anyway, because the shape of them was really... peculiar. It wasn't the shape of stuff that would be about to hurt your hand on.

Anyway, i just posted this to see if anyone could think of anything i haven't.
I do believe in the paranormal sort of stuff, but have only experienced this a couple of times before, and they haven't been so... well, wierd before.

I don't really expect any sort of viable explanation, but i'm interested to hear from others what, exactly, could be hapenning.
really weird!!!!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by jayrosser2004)
really weird!!!!!!
I know.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, those dream websites don't work.
I know how to effectively analyse dreams myself, so that isn't a problem, but that doesn't really bring anything to light.

Really? I didn't think there were actually lessons for general studies!

The dream sites can be wrong... tried the Freudian ones?? Mind you Freud alway seems to equal sex... really he does...

Yep... the lessons really suck and are a total waste of time!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
The dream sites can be wrong... tried the Freudian ones?? Mind you Freud alway seems to equal sex... really he does...

Yep... the lessons really suck and are a total waste of time!
I HATE freud!
I find everything he says really annoying.
He's obviously displacing his own internal conflicts on to others, so i don't think that his theories regarding anything have real substance.

And the dream stuff.... HA!
I've looked at it, and most of the dream analysis stuff's based on frued anyway, and its a load of *********************

Luckily they don't even bother with general studies here.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Okay, this is going to be rather surreal, and possibly unbelievable, but its true, i assure you.
Last night i had this totally freaky dream.
That isn't really the issue though, so i'll skip past that.
Basically, i ended up shooting fireballs out of my hands and stuff.
Totally stupid, i know.
But i woke up this morning with 9 circles, and they looked like they were actually burnt onto my hand.
They've faded now, but are still clearly visible, making me think they weren't burns, but i've got no idea what they were.
And i checked this morning, and there wasn't anything that i hurt my hand on, that i could find, and i don't think it was that anyway, because the shape of them was really... peculiar. It wasn't the shape of stuff that would be about to hurt your hand on.

Anyway, i just posted this to see if anyone could think of anything i haven't.
I do believe in the paranormal sort of stuff, but have only experienced this a couple of times before, and they haven't been so... well, wierd before.

I don't really expect any sort of viable explanation, but i'm interested to hear from others what, exactly, could be hapenning.
Maybe you are like that guy in the film Inderstructable
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
Maybe you are like that guy in the film Inderstructable
Never heard of that film. Whats it about?
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Never heard of that film. Whats it about?
I think thats the title. It's by the same guy who directered Signs and Sixth Sence.

It's about this guys who is in a terrible train accient. Out of all the people who died only he surived, without a scrach. It's then that he relises that he has never been sick in his life. And it just goes from there.

It's a really good film.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
I think thats the title. It's by the same guy who directered Signs and Sixth Sence.

It's about this guys who is in a terrible train accient. Out of all the people who died only he surived, without a scrach. It's then that he relises that he has never been sick in his life. And it just goes from there.

It's a really good film.
Oh! Unbreakable!!!
I've seen it.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I HATE freud!
I find everything he says really annoying.
He's obviously displacing his own internal conflicts on to others, so i don't think that his theories regarding anything have real substance.

And the dream stuff.... HA!
I've looked at it, and most of the dream analysis stuff's based on frued anyway, and its a load of *********************

Luckily they don't even bother with general studies here.
LOL! Freud is interesting to study, but very hard to prove.... it is litraly all based around s*x.

Well I got to go to my lesson now.. grrr
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
LOL! Freud is interesting to study, but very hard to prove.... it is litraly all based around s*x.

Well I got to go to my lesson now.. grrr
Well, impossible, if you want to prove it scientifically.

I've got to go too. Maths exam to fail on!!!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh! Unbreakable!!!
I've seen it.
Thats it. I knew it was something like that. What's your opinion on it.

I thought the ending was so amazing. I did not expect it.
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Thats it. I knew it was something like that. What's your opinion on it.

I thought the ending was so amazing. I did not expect it.
yeah good film, i like films that don't bore me, with more twists and turns.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That film was good.

Yay! Lesson over we looked at genetic energneering and made plasitc jelly fish... I kid you not!
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That film was good.

Yay! Lesson over we looked at genetic energneering and made plasitc jelly fish... I kid you not!

plastic jelly fish!!! and this lesson helps how??
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (212)
12.76%
Excited (148)
8.91%
Worried (302)
18.18%
Terrified (374)
22.52%
Meh (151)
9.09%
Confused (36)
2.17%