The Student Room Group

Bristol vs Exeter? -for italian and spanish 2013 entry.

Hi!

I really really need help deciding between the University of Bristol and the University of Exeter for modern languages (italian and spanish). I would be beginning this September (2013). I know that both universities are fantastic but I have a few questions:

1. which is better, a campus or city university? anyone at either have an opinion on this? - I like Bristols lively city, but campus life in Exeter seems very sociable too and easy and simple to live in...
2. which university has more prestige?- I know Exeter is going up in the world, and is it true that Bristol is getting worse?

3. the Unique and wonderful thing about Exeter is that it is very flexible in the sense that you can take up three languages! I am tempted to keep up French... so that also I may be more employable? secondly, can someone tell me if three langugaes is a good idea or is it better to stick with two and do them more in depth?

4.between the two, which university is overall better in terms of student life, facilities, and course?

I am very very stuck!! :frown: any help on this would be very appreciated!!!! THanks :biggrin:
Hello! I can't be much help with your questions, but I'm actually considering doing three languages at uni too... I'm doing AS French, German and Spanish and really enjoying all three. I'm considering Exeter too - the flexible course structure sounds great!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending