I've got three exams on Friday and I've come down with a flu (****sack) Watch

MALSUN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ive got the usual symptoms, and I feel really tired. I don't feel like revising at all. Even when I attempt to revise, it just doesn't seem to last too long.

Anyone else feeling poorly?
Angel Interceptor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Meh, this happened to me back in the day when I sat my A-Levels - I had 6ish hours of exams every day for two or three days straight and had been ill for the preceding week. Anyhows, it all turned out alright in the end. Just try and get a good night's sleep and relax a little - there's no point trying to work like a dog when you're feeling ill as you'll get very little constructive work done. Hope that you feel better soon.
Navajo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yer i was just about to start a thread like this, I've woken up this morning and I feel crap. Got a headache etc.. and this is a make or break revision week.

(**** sake)
Spiral Architect
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't put my ****sack to good use recently. Time to get a girlfriend I think.
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Get a doctors note so the exam board can take into account any genuine illness. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.75%
No - but I will (13)
4.5%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (144)
49.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise