Bored of going out Watch

WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Is anyone just getting simply bored of going out to the same old places, seeing the same faces, and hearing the same jokes? I Mean I went out today after 1 month (A-Levels) - and well, I was bored the moment I walked into the club. I was eager to just get out. I just feel that staying at home is more interesting than going to a club, or out for that matter.
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by WokSz)
Is anyone just getting simply bored of going out to the same old places, seeing the same faces, and hearing the same jokes? I Mean I went out today after 1 month (A-Levels) - and well, I was bored the moment I walked into the club. I was eager to just get out. I just feel that staying at home is more interesting than going to a club, or out for that matter.
Maybe it's just not for you. I love going out, perhaps it's the company.
anjurdsg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bored of going OUT?

Then go IN

"Red Light District"

:hmpf:

i know, i know.... lame joke
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
haha. I think it is the company. But it's also the places - Geneva is really small. It's not like London or anything. I need to find some new activities to do - any ideas?
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by WokSz)
haha. I think it is the company. But it's also the places - Geneva is really small. It's not like London or anything. I need to find some new activities to do - any ideas?

:eek: there's nowhere to go in Geneva! there's hardly even any good restaurants. but i do love geneva :love: we always end up going on a stupid sunday when everything is shut though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.27%
No - but I will (38)
6.97%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.61%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (257)
47.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed