The Student Room Group

DSA form-filling

Hi there, I've got a question about the section of the full DSA form that the university fills in. I'm wondering if any lovely people could answer!

My first problem is that I'm not sure if I'll be going to my first choice uni on UCAS because, long story short, circumstances meant I didn't apply to the uni I really want to go to so I'll probably have to wait until Adjustment opens, unless they make an exception and allow me to apply directly. Unlikely, I imagine!

My other problem is that I need to be in receipt of DSA not just for my disability but also financially because otherwise I'll be charged even higher fees than normal students because I already have a degree. Saving up for the normal fees alone has taken a fair while and I don't think I could find the extra in time for September. If I wait until August, I'm worried my application won't be accepted in time for me to be charged normal fees. Will it matter if I go to a different university to the one that fills in my form?

Appologies for the long post!
Are you in receipt of DLA?
Reply 2
No. I probably should have mentioned that I have ADHD and dyslexia so it's mostly only academic things that are affected. I have however received DSA before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending