Accessing your student finance account: frequently asked questions Watch

shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If you're having any trouble accessing your student finance account, you should find our list of frequently asked questions can help.

Accessing your student finance account: frequently asked questions
dorka.fulop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hello! I sent the Higher Education Bursary Application form, with income certificates and the necessary evidence fact sheets. Posted on late October but i can't see it on my student finance application, how can I check these documents? Thank you
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Dorka

Universities deal with the bursaries and advise us how much to pay, and when to pay it. Please check with them to ensure they have what they need.

Thanks
cshepherd94
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I'm in the navy and have submitted my application for the two year fast track degree to become a primary school teacher.
The scheme is called troops to teachers, the mod pay for the course and I'll also get around 700 a month. Question is, I have a mortgage and bills etc, as I'll be earning less than 25k a year, and I entitled to a maintenance grant or loan? Thanks.
Mfarouk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am a second year student . I have applied for student finance and provided all information except my father's accounts . He is self employed but his accounts are not up to date because he is short of money and he is awaiting funds in order to finish his accounts . Am I going to be refused by student finance. What is my situation now
Olivia Ipt
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am intending to take a placement from September 2017. Is there any financial support that I can receive from Student Finance?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Olivia Ipt)
Moved to student finance for you
Colin SFE
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Olivia Ipt)
I am intending to take a placement from September 2017. Is there any financial support that I can receive from Student Finance?
Hi,

I have a few questions for you around your placement.

Is your placement abroad?
Is this placement paid or unpaid?
Is the placement in a hospital, health or Local Authority, prison or probation sector?
How long does the placement last for?
Is this during the 17/18 academic year?

Thanks
11RumseyBe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am really confused about my student finance.I have my entitement summary and it says my payment is scheduled. Does that count as completing my application before the deadline because currently I have not entered bank details in confusion about what one I am going to use.This deadline is really stressful.
PaRaNoID7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (297)
32%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (114)
12.28%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.41%

Watched Threads