Anyone have Stats 1 today? OCR/MEI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
just wondering how you found it, personally i hated it and i think i'm going to have to take a resit. Stats has to be the worst module i much prefer pure...
Zaphod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, I found that test very, very difficult and so did everyone else I've spoken to about it. Might just be me I suppose, but I didn't finish. After the product-moment correlation coefficient and regression lines and having to draw two separate diagrams, I was a long way off the end and couldn't complete some questions I'd left to go back to.

Very bad, I don't know what they were thinking.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
yeh i had MEI stats 1 today, every found it hard, even the boffins so thats comforting
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
Did anyone else's least squares regression line not fit the scatter diagram at all???

Mine kinda went off at a silly angle.....I think maybe because I got the axes the wrong way (M on the y axis and P on the y axis)??

What did everyone get on question 2??? I think mine came out at 14.5.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
It was really hard, everyone thought so , much harder than P1. Does anyone remember what they got for the last question?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i don't know what happened with this paper...p1 was so easy....but this one was awful....2 diagrams + a really hard last question made this paper the most difficult for quite awhile.....and oh yeah a horrible perms/coms questions was there 2
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
OCR

what did people get for the first spearmans rank question?? something like 0.857??

for the LAST question i got somethin like 0.944 or something..that the regression line one right?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Last one was the hypothesis testing about the drivers with poor eyesight. Are u sure u did the same paper?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (133)
27.14%
No (357)
72.86%

Watched Threads