Anyone have Stats 1 today? OCR/MEI

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
just wondering how you found it, personally i hated it and i think i'm going to have to take a resit. Stats has to be the worst module i much prefer pure...
Zaphod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, I found that test very, very difficult and so did everyone else I've spoken to about it. Might just be me I suppose, but I didn't finish. After the product-moment correlation coefficient and regression lines and having to draw two separate diagrams, I was a long way off the end and couldn't complete some questions I'd left to go back to.

Very bad, I don't know what they were thinking.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
yeh i had MEI stats 1 today, every found it hard, even the boffins so thats comforting
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Did anyone else's least squares regression line not fit the scatter diagram at all???

Mine kinda went off at a silly angle.....I think maybe because I got the axes the wrong way (M on the y axis and P on the y axis)??

What did everyone get on question 2??? I think mine came out at 14.5.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
It was really hard, everyone thought so , much harder than P1. Does anyone remember what they got for the last question?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i don't know what happened with this paper...p1 was so easy....but this one was awful....2 diagrams + a really hard last question made this paper the most difficult for quite awhile.....and oh yeah a horrible perms/coms questions was there 2
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
OCR

what did people get for the first spearmans rank question?? something like 0.857??

for the LAST question i got somethin like 0.944 or something..that the regression line one right?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Last one was the hypothesis testing about the drivers with poor eyesight. Are u sure u did the same paper?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (84)
14%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (48)
8%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (75)
12.5%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (67)
11.17%
Other reasons are stopping me going (79)
13.17%
Nothing is stopping me going (247)
41.17%

Watched Threads