Turn on thread page Beta

request for insomniacs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dear All

I am a freelance journalist and sometime insomniac who wants to write a piece about the illness. I want to look at what sufferers go through, how they cope, what remedies they have used, and generally how it affects their lives.

I am looking for several sufferers to interview, either by meeting or by phone. I live in Glasgow, Scotland, but would be willing to travel anywhere in southern Scotland for a meeting. I can't offer any money, but I can promise confidentiality if it helps, and I can say there's a good chance the piece will get published in a national magazine or supplement.

I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who's interested.

CC

ReputationRep:
    Try posting this at 2am in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Try posting this at 2am in the morning.
    :rolleyes: trust you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    :rolleyes: trust you!
    lol - sorry just couldn't resist. I wish i got banned fromt his place cos my 4000 word essay is NOT going too well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catcat)
    Dear All

I am a freelance journalist and sometime insomniac who wants to write a piece about the illness. I want to look at what sufferers go through, how they cope, what remedies they have used, and generally how it affects their lives.

I am looking for several sufferers to interview, either by meeting or by phone. I live in Glasgow, Scotland, but would be willing to travel anywhere in southern Scotland for a meeting. I can't offer any money, but I can promise confidentiality if it helps, and I can say there's a good chance the piece will get published in a national magazine or supplement.

I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who's interested.

CC
    Usually I try and poke my eyes out with a pencil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    lol - sorry just couldn't resist. I wish i got banned fromt his place cos my 4000 word essay is NOT going too well.
    say something utterly disagreeable - the mods will soon be onto you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    You've got long enough to write it, so don't complain! In my day, medical students had to work long and hard and did 8,000 words essays over-night

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.