The F1 Society Watch

PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLAD8IgrAU0

There was this, a personal favourite of mine from Bahrain 04 (about 1 min in)
Good video, but I was expecting some sort of body morphing of Kimi into DC for a minute
SebKom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am obviously talking about his entire career in F1.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Good video, but I was expecting some sort of body morphing of Kimi into DC for a minute
;no; spontaneous explosion of kimi :p:

Sebkom --> I know, so was I.
SebKom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ok then, we are for sure watching different things! :P
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SebKom)
Ok then, we are for sure watching different things! :P
He's undoubtedly been unlucky, with more retirements than is fair, indeed his driving style has been questioned on more than one occasion because of it. I just dont see the "My cars have been through every simple damage one can think of" comment. Most have been engine or gearbox related, rather than being unconventional dramas.
Captain Biggles
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
So was I!!
vaanish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i remember imola '04 (maybe '05) when raikkonen, who would easily have won the race broke down and there was a fight beteen alonso and schumacher in the last 10 laps, alonso was in front but schumacher was much faster but alonso won it but there was an ad break that took up like 4 laps of the fight and ITV got slated really loads for it, does anyone else remember that?

thanks for the rep for the video i posted btw

also remember when he drove through that massive smoke cloud at full speed at spa? i think that was '01 or '02 it was crazy! i liked kimi more back then
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
meh. added the billions of soc requests since i left...
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
2 weeks and no posts? Illegal... :eek:

Lewis Hamilton with Chris Evans today (not the best of pics.. Sun was burning me to a crisp..):

Not sure if this is his car though, but it was next to his 'stand':

Some F1 related stuff for you.. As i am bored.

He spent at least 10 minutes talking about his Win at the British GP last week. And talking about his crash in the pits a few weeks back. Etc...

I never heard so many people clapping before, it was like he was god, when he first appeared.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
So who's gonna win Hockenheim this weekend?
There'll be a hockenheim thread soon I'm sure
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm missing my third race this weekend in 5 races. At least I can hear this one on't radio!
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vettel to replace DC, not a huge surprise.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Vettel to replace DC, not a huge surprise.
It would look that way from the rumours and photos, bit of a forgone conclusion really. Official in the press conference maybe?
Lara C.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
has Schumi ever said any words about Kimi? i know he praised lewis for being talented but imho i think Kimi is the better driver and always will be.

thanks,
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lara C.)
has Schumi ever said any words about Kimi? i know he praised lewis for being talented but imho i think Kimi is the better driver and always will be.

thanks,
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/221020...raikkonen.html
Lara C.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thanks,
Herr Stamper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Off topic: Was up Brands today for the WTCC and BMW had a demonstration which included 20mins with their 2006 F1 car piloted by Priaux. First time i'd ever heard a F1 car live, and **** me was it loud. I was only 20-25ft away from the track and the noise was just incredible. Priaux did a couple doughnuts down at Paddock Hill and a full race launch. Think he set a new track record previously held by an A1 GP car. Awesome.
Untitled258
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
2006 f1car? where they still running v10s then? i forget when the v8s came in, the v10s sounded mint though. Well actully when i heard the V8 there didnt sound much of a difference.
Herr Stamper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Untitled258)
2006 f1car? where they still running v10s then? i forget when the v8s came in, the v10s sounded mint though. Well actully when i heard the V8 there didnt sound much of a difference.
Yeh the BMW Sauber team 2006 model. It had a V8 engine. Lewis Hamilton will be doing a similar demo for Mclaren at Brands when the DTM come at the end of August.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/br...sp?NewsID=4015
Untitled258
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Valencia, one of the races im mega mega looking forward, it being a new street track, and i love them. Anyway, im at Leeds Festival and wont get to watch it

I have my flat in leeds, im tempted to go home and watch the race haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.72%
No - but I will (82)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (510)
47.62%

Watched Threads