The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't get on the wrong side of Michael Schumacher!
Reply 901
Wow! Respect Schumacher! That was awesome!

"But then again he is the man who only the other week walked into a lift that wasn't there."

:rofl:
On the subject of quotes...

"Somehow I have managed to delay looking old. In reality I have good genes." - Modest as ever, Michael Schumacher on still looking 'good' at 41.

"I've spoken more to Fernando over the last three days than with Kimi in three days. Perhaps this is not difficult because Kimi, of course, did not like to speak much. But I also worked extremely well with Kimi, even without speaking." - Felipe Massa on the differences between a dolphin and a Spaniard.

"The cars are separated by eight metres, which is the average size of a Formula 1 ego." - Martin Brundle on a Monaco gridwalk.
Tbh, he looks alright for 41, lots of people look simaler, Jonathon Ross is 50 soon and i wouldn't say he looks older then Schu.
Untitled258
Tbh, he looks alright for 41, lots of people look simaler, Jonathon Ross is 50 soon and i wouldn't say he looks older then Schu.

That's true. How does he still have so much hair?

I have another one that just made me giggle.
"It's a Latin team, not a British team...so my motivation is different. They reach to you emotionally in a way that I have never felt before in my career with Renault or McLaren. It is like being wrapped up in a big red blanket right from the first day."
Awww Alonso just needs love. Bless.
Reply 905
You don't honestly believe Schumacher wrote that. He is many things, classless is not one of them, no matter how disparaging the critic attempts to be. When their record lines up alongside his and doesn't pale into nothing, they may have an opinion worth respecting.

http://www.planetf1.com/off-on-f1/6126390/Schumi-s-Secret-Tageblog
Reply 906
Reply 907
Found this image and thought I would share the look on Koybiashi's and Delarosa's faces :rofl:
:biggrin: Gotta love Kobayashi!
Awww look at his little face! Definitely got the kids meal there.

:eek3: That Burger King statue has human hands! :eek3:
Reply 910
x01
Found this image and thought I would share the look on Koybiashi's and Delarosa's faces :rofl:

De La Rosa = "F*** me, when I said we were desperate for sponsors I didnt mean THIS desperate"
Reply 912
I am getting so excited by that game, looks so realistic!

GT5 and F1 2010 this year! Epic
Reply 913
GT5 has lost its appeal with having Prologue out so early and there not being all that muchh of a difference between the games :confused:
Reply 914
DoktaUH
GT5 has lost its appeal with having Prologue out so early and there not being all that muchh of a difference between the games :confused:

More tracks, more cars, damage, more realistic...
Reply 915
gbduo
More tracks, more cars, damage, more realistic...

I know it says it's better, but i'm just not feeling it really.
LOOKS INCREDABLE!!

Ahhh so excited!
Reply 917
I fear for the game. Although codemasters made some beautiful racing games (DIRT, GRID, etc.) none are by any means realistic.

I personally would have been happy with an expansion pack for rFactor containing professional models and perfectly correct physics as well as a facelift.

by perfectly correct physics I mean weight distribution, length, aero performance, etc. Stuff that amateur mod makers tend to have to guesstimate.
NoHands
I fear for the game. Although codemasters made some beautiful racing games (DIRT, GRID, etc.) none are by any means realistic.

I personally would have been happy with an expansion pack for rFactor containing professional models and perfectly correct physics as well as a facelift.

by perfectly correct physics I mean weight distribution, length, aero performance, etc. Stuff that amateur mod makers tend to have to guesstimate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhzl8UZuVnI

This should provide yo some reassurance. It won't be super realistic, but it'll be good. I'd imagine it'll be as hard as playing rFactor with low ABS and TCS tbh.
The fact they have Ant on board makes me 1000% more confidant that the game is going to be awesome. Even if its reviewed poorly, ill probably still love it. It looks tonnes better then F1CE and i"ve clocked up about 80 hours on that.

The timing is awful though, just as im about to start the 3rd year of an an architecture degree, i cannot afford to be so distracted!

Latest