(Original post by xavier2k3)
:eek: pics pls!

regards
--marty
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Search+Images

Whole Google Search on them....

(Original post by lyla*)
@ first sentence

Hmmm...I would think I'd know more about Quidditch than F1 itself.
I know quidditch is that weird sport thing with brooms in HP, thats about it..

F1 i know quite a bit about, as ive grown up watching it with my dad, brother and grandad.
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by A.ndrew)
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Search+Images

Whole Google Search on them....

I know quidditch is that weird sport thing with brooms in HP, thats about it..

F1 i know quite a bit about, as ive grown up watching it with my dad, brother and grandad.
Hmmm...:hmmm: Alright.
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lyla*)
Hmmm...:hmmm: Alright.

:tsr2:
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

:party:
ZanyZanny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
how did you all get onto discussing women in bikinis?
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ZanyZanny)
It was kind of connected to F1...

I just remember going to a few shows and seeing women wearing almost nothing while showing themselves off over F1 cars...

Not that im complaining
CityMonkey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wonder if any of the team staff (engineers/mechanics etc) get it on with these pit babes. Must be really hard to just ignore them, especially when they're bent over half naked over your team's F1 car. I doubt drivers do because nearly all of them are taken and well theres no drivers these days with a "playboy" image. I think Eddie Irvine was the last one. I bet Flavio gets a bit excited seeing the pit babes, lol to say the least...
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LBC213)
I wonder if any of the team staff (engineers/mechanics etc) get it on with these pit babes. Must be really hard to just ignore them, especially when they're bent over half naked over your team's F1 car. I doubt drivers do because nearly all of them are taken and well theres no drivers these days with a "playboy" image. I think Eddie Irvine was the last one. I bet Flavio gets a bit excited seeing the pit babes, lol to say the least...
:rofl:

I certainly wouldn't ignore them. Im sure a few of them get it on with some of the team members just to get some publicity and to sell their story to a news paper.
CityMonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by A.ndrew)
:rofl:

I certainly wouldn't ignore them. Im sure a few of them get it on with some of the team members just to get some publicity and to sell their story to a news paper.
I doubt any newspaper is interested in why a pit babe slept with an engineer from McLaren or something. :rolleyes:

Drivers and the more high profile team members would be possible I guess.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LBC213)
I doubt any newspaper is interested in why a pit babe slept with an engineer from McLaren or something. :rolleyes:

Drivers and the more high profile team members would be possible I guess.
You'd be surprised how the girls would twist these stories into saying they had an affair with one of the drivers, when it was just a member of the pit team.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lyla*)

:party:
I trust that is just a general F1 sport is great smilie usage?

(Original post by ZanyZanny)
Well the glamorous side is a big part of formula 1. There are far worse things to look at than pretty girls and glamorous cars in fabulous locations.

Edit: Also be careful with the content you are posting. The link so far seems fairly tame, though havent been through it all, just be careful if you don't want a ban or warning points.
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi guys
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
Hi guys
Hey, so are you an F1 fan then Dalimyr?
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi guys
:hello:
Redefined
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Right then, as we are on the topic of looks, I will ask you all these questions:

1) Which team, right now, has the best looking car - and why?

2) Which team, right now, looks like its cars were painted by a blind hedghog (or worst looking car) - and why?
Redefined
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi guys
Hi :cool:
CityMonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi guys
Hello, are you a pit babe?

(Original post by law:portal)
Right then, as we are on the topic of looks, I will ask you all these questions:

2) Which team, right now, looks like its cars were painted by a blind hedghog (or worst looking car) - and why?
1) Their's an old saying in F1, the car that wins the most is the most beautiful. However, this year is a bit of an exception. McLaren's racer is very very tasteful and looks like something that belongs in a high class vodka bar.

2) Midland F1. Their logo is lame. Their colour scheme is lame, their team owner is lame, their Sporting Relations Manager job position is lame and their cars are lame.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

It was always the Mclaren for me, but now they've gone and ruined it with a big red splurge ... so now it gets more tricky. I guess it still is the Mclaren, just... the whole chrome effect is pretty cool and I just love the cuvyness and the horns. I have to say, the toro Rosso comes a close second with some nice paintwork.

Worst looking... well the nose of the Williams looks dodgy, like somewhat sat on it. But I think I go for the Aguri, which looks distinctly box shaped (not surprising given its age) and well... too white!
Redefined
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Toro Rosso because that bull looks amazing. Although Mclaren have been consistent over the years

2) Which team, right now, looks like its cars were painted by a blind hedgehog (or worst looking car) - and why?
You know what, Ferrari. After all these years surely they could come up with something other than plain red. Maybe a horse on there somewhere, maybe a different shade of red. I discounted BMW and Aguri as they are new comers.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
in my opinion, Red Bull racing. I like the look of the graphics, basic reason. But they also have really nice looking Superbikes..

Renault - it looks awful.....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.47%
No - but I will (61)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (383)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed