Report 12 years ago
And nazi gold
quadruple_twist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chase Me)
In Scotland, they will not accept anything other than a UK Passport, or a provisional/full driving licence.

I have no idea what shambles they'll let into English clubs.
Lies! They accept Young Scot like everywhere around here. Not that it matters to me because I'm too young anyway...
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chase Me)
In Scotland, they will not accept anything other than a UK Passport, or a provisional/full driving licence.

I have no idea what shambles they'll let into English clubs.
I find they're a lot more lax about asking for it though. I've been clubbing since I was 16 and I've never once been refused entry to anywhere based on my age - that's across Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee.

I know from my talking to people who work in clubs and bars in Glasgow that they'll usually let you in on anything if they're not suspicious of it, although apparently the 'we need a passport/driver's licence' line is a popular way of getting rid of undesirables regardless of what age they are thought to be.
SexyKe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You do know that u should be able to take your passport to your local lea office and they will copy it for you and then u can have it back straight away dont u? Unfortunately they wont accept a photocopy by you but if they do it then its ok. (Actually check on that one cos iv just remembered that the loans system has changed loads this year).
omfgski
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Poo, I didn't know that! I've already sent it off heh.

Thanks for all the replies! Until I get it back, guess I'll stick to the one pub where they know me :rolleyes: lol
jacko!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you wont get into a club in leeds with that. i blagged it with a ucas card (ucas!!!)many a time though! tell them ur from leeds uni n most bouncers are sorted!
tiamaria
Report 12 years ago
Around liverpool with out passport or driving licences your screwed basicly but if your 19 your fine arent you.
miki_da_magpie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yea, I've been accepted with a Connexions card before (has a pass logo) but for that card you dont even need to send ur passport to chek the date. I've also been rejected with that mind. So far I've always been able to use my provisional (lyk in Guildford and smaller places) but when I go to London I always use my passport, don't wanna risk not being let in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (356)
37.59%
No - but I will (74)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (451)
47.62%

Watched Threads