Fake tan and white dress?! Watch

treasured28
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ok... i don't know how naive i'm being :confused: but i've managed to live 20 years without fake tanning... However, this is all changing :p: I'm going to a 'classy do' next friday - have bought a white strapless dress and really wanna fake tan to give myself a bit of glow!! A few questions for u more experienced ones out there
1. Would ones like johnson's holiday lotion work in time?
2. (and this is what I'm most scared about!!) will fake tan rub off onto my dress?!? Potential nightmare :eek:
Sorry if these seem really stupid questions but i have no idea lol! xox
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
-Yes. You can build it up over a few days
-No. Not unless your stupid enough to put your dress on before the lotion's dried. Which I'm guessing you're not!
x
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, a weeks plenty of time, but i really wouldn't reccomend johnsons, garnier summer body is ten times better

Unless theres still lotion on your skin, so you have a shower before you put on the dress then no. If you're planning on using a bronzer then be careful because it is possible that could stain
Pink Sparkles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah i bought garnier summer body and i'd recommend it. Its a gradual tan so its not like you'll put it on once and look orange lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise