Britney Spears Watch

piglet23
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Here's THAT clip of her nearly dropping her son Sean Preston - http://www.troublehomegrown.co.uk/play/3108/

to be fair on the girl, im not ganging up against her like most of the media is seem to be doing i do actually feel sorry for her.
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
I'd seen pictures but not the video. :eek: I feel sorry for her too. And she looked really shaken up after it'd happened.
completely random
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I saw pics in Reveal magazine and apparently part of her clothing got caught on a tyre or something and thats why she tripped. Obviously an accident which her son was fortunate to escape with no injury. I can't stand the woman but I'm glad her child is OK.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I adore Britney, and I feel sorry for her

Kevin Fed-her-a-line is an evil rat boy who appears to have taken advantage of a needy little girl with plenty of cash.

With regards to the video, how could she can been concentrating properly with all the media around her snapping away like that? I fully appreciate she courts media etc etc etc they created her etc etc etc., but when her child is present my opinion is they should at least get back a bit, if not leave her alone a bit.
piglet23
(Original post by ellewoods)
With regards to the video, how could she can been concentrating properly with all the media around her snapping away like that? I fully appreciate she courts media etc etc etc they created her etc etc etc., but when her child is present my opinion is they should at least get back a bit, if not leave her alone a bit.
I totally agree, take that other incident with her when the paparazzi snapped her with baby Sean on her lap whilst driving. ok it was a stupid thing to do but she claimed the only reason she did it was because the media were following her and she didn't feel safe.
MattMatt
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ouch.
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
She really should have been clutching that baby with two arms :eek: I feel bad for both of them
jellybellyele
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree that the media should lay off her abit while she is with her son. I do think that the questions over her ability to be a mother has been all blow out of proportion just because shes famous. That incident was just an unfortuanate accident that could happen to anyone
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Everyone's getting bored of Brit now. Nobody cares about her and K-Fed, it's so dull.
LinziP123
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel sorry for her, everyone trips!!
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think she's pathetic, she always has been. I hated the whole 'is Britney a virgin?" saga that was around a few years ago. It's like, why exactly were we supposed to care?

It's all about Brangelina, MK and Lindsay at the moment.
piglet23
(Original post by RR)
It's all about Brangelina, MK and Lindsay at the moment.
true, brangelina have now overshadowed britney in the whole baby thing. that is until her next sprog pops out
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RR)
Everyone's getting bored of Brit now. Nobody cares about her and K-Fed, it's so dull.
i have to agree with that,its like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree that the media should lay off her abit while she is with her son. I do think that the questions over her ability to be a mother has been all blow out of proportion just because shes famous. That incident was just an unfortuanate accident that could happen to anyone
I would only consider that true if it was the only incident that had happened.

So far she's been in trouble for holding the baby in the front seat while driving, nearly dropping the baby, the baby falling out of a high chair and hurting his head, the baby being slumped in the back seat of the car and most recently for changing the baby's nappy on a shop room floor (which was apparently quite dirty). They've had the social services in about it apparently but previously they'd dropped the case, I don't know whether they're getting involved again.
If all that stuff is true (and photos and videos seem to show it is) then I think there may be a genuine issue there.

ok it was a stupid thing to do but she claimed the only reason she did it was because the media were following her and she didn't feel safe.
Yeah she 'claimed' but other people have said they weren't even driving very fast, it really didn't look like they were trying to get away from the media.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It was an accident, and as she is such a 'Celebrity' it has been blown up to make her look bad. To make her look like a bad mother.

:hmmm:
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't feel sorry for her at all.
Having a baby is hard for anyone, but that's no reason to precariously dangle a small child around. Fair enough, if she nearly dropped it once, but driving around with him on her knee, letting him crash from a high chair and not strapping him into his car seat.....Sounds like a comedy of errors if you ask me
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mellie)
I don't feel sorry for her at all.
Having a baby is hard for anyone, but that's no reason to precariously dangle a small child around. Fair enough, if she nearly dropped it once, but driving around with him on her knee, letting him crash from a high chair and not strapping him into his car seat.....Sounds like a comedy of errors if you ask me
Happens everyday to other people, but as its Britney Spears its all blown out of proportion. I don't feel sorry for her either. Maybe she could improve a little
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads