You always hurt the ones you love

Watch
This discussion is closed.
snowball
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I think this saying is so true. A month and a half ago i met a guy and we clicked instantly... we went on dates and he told me he really liked me but wasnt ready for a relationship which is fair enough. In that time i have got with two of his mates (a fact i am not proud of, and i was under the influence of alcohol). After the way we were sunday night i have realised that he is the one i want, i want him to be my boyfriend, date for the ball, everything. But how do i tell him that? He does know about his friends and i want him to know they meant nothing and that he means a lot. Help!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tell him?
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Tell him?
sounds like good advice to me
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
sounds like good advice to me
Similar thing happened to me. I used to hang around with a big group of mates, most of which are male. I was single for a couple of years and, well, went a bit mad. Got too close to a couple of them.

This is the reason my current boyfriend didn't want to go out with me for ages - he fancied me but didn't want people thinking he was going out with a slapper (the cheek of it! I wasn't that bad!).

Anyway, we talked it through and I assured him that it didn't matter. We've now been together for ages and are v happy.

If what the guy said was true (about not wanting a relationship right now) you might not get what you want, but at least you'll have tried.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.83%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (55)
8.27%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.78%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
12.03%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.93%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.15%

Watched Threads