Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HI EVERYONE!!
    I am finally getting round to updating the pics site.
    Finally finished my dissertation today (well it is still printing... since 8:30 this morning!!) So am back on it. Haven't checked the mail yet so anyone who sent in the last week and hasn't heard from me can expect to in the next couple of days. I have added all male pics I have and am just finishing the female ones. Any more submissions, send them in, and if you spot a mistake, please le me know!!
    Love shazza xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    how long is your dissertation (sp)?!!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    not to compete with shazza, who ahs clearly done a service to the forum, but please remember to post any pics you want put on the picture thread here. cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    HI EVERYONE!!
    I am finally getting round to updating the pics site.
    Finally finished my dissertation today (well it is still printing... since 8:30 this morning!!) So am back on it. Haven't checked the mail yet so anyone who sent in the last week and hasn't heard from me can expect to in the next couple of days. I have added all male pics I have and am just finishing the female ones. Any more submissions, send them in, and if you spot a mistake, please le me know!!
    Love shazza xxxxx
    lol this site is a good effort, nice one shazza.

I don't look like my picture anymore though! It just makes me laugh now.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    Amazing...

but sadly, i can't give out any rep. points yet

ReputationRep:
    hey great pictures, i'll hopefully send you one soon, i don't actualy have any lying around, but great site anyway, loved looking at it

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised.
    Usually people on forums are a bunch of ugly geeks, and not that many of y'all are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Of course the people here are generally ugly geeks. Only the pretty ones have posted their pictures.
    Well not only pretty ones

(Original post by Gimp)
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have posted a pic too.
    Well your picture is just of your eye so no one can really tell! You have a good brain too. While I am left with nothing!

That's life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Everyone have their fair side of prettyness, not neccessarily in appearance

There are bound to be people who knows how to appreciate you

And, maybe who knows, it may be that you are the only one that thinks that you are not that pretty =)

I once read on an article. In order to be pretty, you must have confidence in yourself, if you don't have any confidence in yourself, how you expect others to have confidence in you?

I hope the above helps

Anyway, a person with a malicious heart is never pretty, no matter, how gorgeous her physical appearance is. People do aged and physical beauty aged with time as well... Inner beauty is the everlasting beauty!

(Original post by Ascendancy)
    I'm surprised.
    Usually people on forums are a bunch of ugly geeks, and not that many of y'all are.
    That, or we're all experts at google's image search...

ReputationRep:
    ehe.. You are so mean, little piggy

Only ugly people really believe that.
    Quite.

ReputationRep:
    Only ugly people really believe that.
    Only cos ugly people aren't completely absorbed in how beautiful they are to realise that beauty on the inside is the beauty that lasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby_Angelz)
    I once read on an article. In order to be pretty, you must have confidence in yourself, if you don't have any confidence in yourself, how you expect others to have confidence in you?
    There is nothing worse than those hideous American women who believe they are stunning when in reality they are the devil's afterbirth.

I'd rather not be like them

I didn't say I wasn't confident anyway I just said I wasn't "pretty"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Quite.
    We are born what we are. There isn't really much of a choice, don't we?

Anyway, there is no definite definition of what is ugly nor are there any subjective or objective test on what is categorised as 'ugly'.

It's just like food, one man's meat can be another's poison. What some people categorised as pretty might not be the same to another person.

But honestly, I feel that beauty is only skin deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Well if I was a guy I'm not sure I'd want to be called 'pretty'!
    You're more cute than pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    There is nothing worse than those hideous American women who believe they are stunning when in reality they are the devil's afterbirth.

I'd rather not be like them

Orrhh.. American women?? :confused:

Which one? Variety shows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby_Angelz)
    Orrhh.. American women?? :confused:

Which one? Variety shows?
    Daytime television my dear. Talk shows! It isn't only Americans but I like to stereotype.

(Original post by Cate)
    You're more cute than pretty
    Hah

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.