The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

nhs bursary help plzzzzzzzzzzz

hi i am filling in the online form for nhs bursary, have noticed not many guides on how to fill in!! am doing employment part at mo but it doesnt say how long they want you to go back? anyone have any ideas ?? :smile:
Just the 3 years before the start of the course so from September 2010 until September 2013. You'll need p60s/p45s from work or the job center to prove employment/benefits for the whole period. If you can't then you'll be classed as a dependent on your parents and so you'll need their income for the last tax year 12/13.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Hi, I'm currently filling my application form out and I'm struggling on the part student income and expenses, i just do not want to put as i don't have an income and its asking things such as income tax etc. My application form is going to be incomed assesed so do i fill that part with my parent information oh ? Im just confused
Reply 3
I ended up just putting husbands income details down as it asks for my income from start of course to end of first year, I won't be earning so put 0. Ryan if your not going to have an incom put 0 and put parents on in right bit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending