The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

social work BA hons at Keele university

Ive just been offered a place to study social work at Keele university and if i get the grades its going to be my top choice, wondering if any students have advice on accommodation, night-life and the course. I am nervous about not having an on suit tbh as they seem expensive, what's the best halls?
im also quite a party animal when possible so whats good for nights out?

is anyone else hoping to go to keele maybe doing the same course in september 2013??
Reply 1
Original post by Abbeykeele
Ive just been offered a place to study social work at Keele university and if i get the grades its going to be my top choice, wondering if any students have advice on accommodation, night-life and the course. I am nervous about not having an on suit tbh as they seem expensive, what's the best halls?
im also quite a party animal when possible so whats good for nights out?

is anyone else hoping to go to keele maybe doing the same course in september 2013??

Hi! I'm starting SW BA at Keele in september too! i won't be staying in halls as i live close enough to drive in. Newcastle isn't far away for nights out clubs pubs and cinema etc.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by CharleyW
Hi! I'm starting SW BA at Keele in september too! i won't be staying in halls as i live close enough to drive in. Newcastle isn't far away for nights out clubs pubs and cinema etc.

awwh hey, im so excited i dont live that far away but will still be living in halls :smile:
Reply 3
Hey i'm starting Social Work at Keele this September too, really nervous about the whole thing and will be living in halls. Definitely can't afford the en suite but i'm sure we'll be fine! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by 111Nikki222
Hey i'm starting Social Work at Keele this September too, really nervous about the whole thing and will be living in halls. Definitely can't afford the en suite but i'm sure we'll be fine! :biggrin:

i cant wait, looking forward to it but so nervouse at the same time, excited to move out but really hope get good people that can make friends with in halls, hahah . i cant afford ensuite either, i could but id rather not be short on money for everything else! looks like we will be class mates! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Abbeykeele
i cant wait, looking forward to it but so nervouse at the same time, excited to move out but really hope get good people that can make friends with in halls, hahah . i cant afford ensuite either, i could but id rather not be short on money for everything else! looks like we will be class mates! :biggrin:

Looks like we will :biggrin: try finding the girl who looks completely clueless... that'll be me haha. So nervous!
Reply 6
I got in to do social work on thursday!!! :biggrin: anyone else on here???
Reply 7
I got in on Thursday too! book list came the day after, but have none of the IT info to log in and stuff, has anyone else had it yet?
Reply 8
ive had mostly everything, just have to pay for my accommodation and get the reading list!

it will be fine! you'll get the IT details soon, took a while for me to get it all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest