Original post by DontJudge
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLllllllLL

i fot your IP address was blocked :hmmm:

:hugs:

and with skin, i like darker guys, so...:wink2:

I'm new to TSR so i doubt it :smile:

Well you must be the exception to the rule because most Bengali and Indian
girls prefer us.

http://reformistani.wordpress.com/2010/06/06/indian-women-gaga-over-pakistani-men/

I'll find a Bengali relevant article soon
If you had to choose between an Indian and a Pakistani, you would choose Pakistani without doubt.
Original post by Khodu
Run before I throw my Roti Hutki at you. :colone:

You know you can't resist me. :kiss: It always started fiercely with my past Bengali gfs :sexface: There were many things my Bengali gfs liked about me. :surprise:
Reply 7482
Original post by shoaib2012
You know you can't resist me. :kiss: It always started fiercely with my past Bengali gfs :sexface: There were many things my Bengali gfs liked about me. :surprise:

:K:... what a load of BS... nice try in trying to start something off lol... Unga gadha.
Original post by Khodu
:K:... what a load of BS... nice try in trying to start something off lol... Unga gadha.

It's ok if you're in denial about the truth. It happens. My bengali gf really liked it when i:tong: :surprise: said ami tomake bhalobashi to her
Sure you're new to TSR :smile:
I know exactly who you are mister, but don't worry i'll be all chup for you :wink:

Actually it ainn't about the race, there are all goodlooking and ugly in a race. There are some fitter bengi's than there are of paki's. And there are some fit paki's than there are of bengi's. :smile:

Lol stop telling me what i prefer, i'm telling you i prefer khala guys.Both indians and paki'z are curry eaters, i'm sick of them both tbh! :teehee:

Spoiler

add this guy to your stats :love:

I'm new to TSR and was looking at some of the stuff here and wanted to post my opinions.

I'm talking about Asians. I know all Asian girls like some African sometimes. There are fitter Pakis than bengalis. Bengalis are hotter than Indians. I'll give you that. I'm sure there are lots of khala Pakis to your taste.

I'm sick of Indians as well. And Not all pakistanis eat curry.

I miss my :tong: :surprise: days with my Bengali gf. Now she's been all set up with her Bengali arranged match but i made sure i preserved her you know what :surprise: She still has fond memorie of me till this day
:kiss: :kiss2:
Please do not tell me you are who i think you are....
cos you're acting like a bastard! :angry::angry::angry:

go take your horny self somewhere else :mad:
and dont talk to me.

Aww did i upset you? I'm sorry. I was just talking about ex Bengali gf and this is a Bengali thread. Are you against Paki/Bengali relationships?
Reply 7486
:facepalm2: time to get the dhaas and surtas out folks.
Well i dont wnna know bout ur exes! :huff:
and u dont need to be so explicit shoiab, saying u fukin sexed her and snogged her everyday of the week. :angry:
Please just go from here...i just hope to god it aint you man.

Why would i be against that, as long as they're muslims. But i think peoples parents are more against it.

She was a Bengali girl so she's relevant to this thread. I was just discussing Bengali sexual practices. We only snogged and sexed on weekends because we were busy on the weekdays. She was :h::ff: We would have done it after marriage but her parents weren't ok with it because they were racists. She was too obedient to them so she denied herself a lifetime of pleasure. Just giving a simple message to the girls here. Follow your heart especially if it's beating for a Pakistani. :smile:
If you're not against those relationships you should support them.

It was fun while it lasted :surprise:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Khodu
:facepalm2: time to get the dhaas and surtas out folks.

What's that? It sounds like something fishy but that's ok I like fish :tong: :kiss2:
Original post by Khodu
Oh man :facepalm: I got so happy, thinking I won a prize. :biggrin: Thank you, :woo: :smile:

Erm, I think I understand most shudo but would definitely struggle with some sentences lol. So probably the same vice versa?
LOL..............................That's all I will say about that website, however I have some family members who have met through that and are aH very happy lol. :tongue:

Whenever my family or me are there, we normally stay 50 50 Dhaka and Sylhet. New Arambag, ring any bells lol? I'm always skyping my Nana and Mamas there... I had so much fun in Dhaka last time I went, (yikes around 4 years ago!) I bought so many text books too lol.

Unfortunately I haven't seen all the shops in Bashundhara City, so I don't really know about New Arambag, what sort of shop is it? I didn't go to Bangladesh for about 10 years prior to going there last year, and I have a massive phobia of spiders, and I thought there'd be spiders lurking everywhere in every household, when I went to the bathroom, I was checking every corner for like 5 minutes before actually taking a shower when I got there after landing.

I miss Bangladesh already, can't wait to go there again after my A levels are over, I love the ship rides to Barisal :biggrin:
When do you hope to go back to Bangladesh on holiday again?
Reply 7490
Original post by Khodu
Run before I throw my Roti Hutki at you. :colone:

oh how Bengalis love their hutki
Original post by Iqbal007
It was about how dontjudge gets satisfied with Poltricks loool

Life is short sometimes, but i always wander why someone else doesn't say anything despite doing something wrong and choose to wait -_-

my mum wont teach me :tongue: so cook me a nice tikka chicken curry and send it my way straight away :biggrin:

Uhhhhh.. i don't think being dirty minded suits you :frown:

What are you talking about dong wrong and waiting etc..?

Lol :P I can't cook tikka, maybe if i follow a recipe though. And learn yourself and make it for your mum then! Im sure she does loads for you guys.
She’s aight, but remember I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HER.
It’s just this fagol dhola furi said it to me; cos I’m the first brown person she met.
And I told you my pictures on my profile in the ‘About me’ :teehee:

So you a dakhai or sylheti?

So during my 2 week leave, you lot filled 2 pages. :nothing:
I swear I feel like leaving this stupid thread, I’m like a bloody one-man band, tryna make it alive on my own. Manz feel me?

What are you doing :nothing:

Tru dat, i propa don’t match your requirements :nah: That’s good, now I can be nice to you knowing that you won’t take it the other way. =)

You know you needn’t justify yourself and ignore those that ridicule you for not choosing a relationship based on sex. It’s really decent if you’re able to look at other aspects apart from that =) Don’t ever think you’re less of a man or anything, most girls don’t look for guys who have the ‘in every hole there’s a goal’ kind of attitude, it just comes across desperate really.
And it’s not that girls are afraid, but rather they place other priorities in a relationship, such as the person’s education or dheen.
But at the same time yo, you need to stop thinking about marriage too much and just let the wind blow in which ever direction it may, because if you constantly force it to go the other direction, you’ll just end up causing a tornado, nam sayin?

Yo manz getting the metophorics out of me. :s-smilie:

Lol, i feel you, and you speak the truth. You do tend to be the one breathing some life into this thread :P
How WOULDN'T you know? :confused:
My area’s very deprived, so the majority of people resort to deviance.
The amount of frends i’ve left due to drugs :sigh: ..they’ve fuked up big time.
You should be glad you don’t have to deal with these kinds of people, cos you try changing them..but they just end up lying to you and stuff..:/

oohhhhhhhhhhhh no wonder!! u live in a cocunut area..pfft shuda told me earlier inneh!
please dont tell me your those bludy rich pakiz :afraid:

OOOOOOhhhhhhh its your birthday!!! :party2: Happy birthday babez! :hugs:
I’ll be nice to you...but only cos its yo birthday. :nothing:
Haappppy birthday too you....squash tomato and stew...put bread and butter in the gutter...haaappyy birthday to you! :woo: :congrats:

Are you sure you don’t need to sit down and have a talk with your agony aunt? :wink2:
I’m stubborn..and probs will end up sleeping on the floor hahah :tongue:

Erm syleti’s fast as well! We sound like Chinese,trust me..these syleti parents be on sum sort of speed yo..
Wat ‘money’?

Only for today yo, since its ur birthday and that, i’ll allow it cos we need to balle balle :bhangra:
More like you don’t want me to hurt you :wink: yerr but need to let sum steam off, all i need to do is punch that thing that you’ll be holding, and you have to keep it still. That ain’t that bad!
Nahh even in weddings and family events you can’t luk nice, and hav to ‘hide ur beauty’...

Gamma/beta/alpha wavelength which one?

Yerr i know all of you lot were from there, read some of the convo's there..sick XD
..but that died ageess back. Everyones racist towards each ova now :yep:, no one likes chappatis and turbans anymore and they don't like us, true story :sad:
You made a new acc to hide your oldy age...khodu is the only one who'se proud of her dinosaur age! :awesome:

we're on guys

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1943878

I was fairly young below 10.
Original post by Iqbal007
Thanks, but i dont do hugs with girls sorry :redface:
ur going kinda of hyper u no :s-smilie:

so ur an agony aunt now :s-smilie: but arent they old
yh or left at the wedding hall looooool jk

i've never noticed to be honest, i always saw Dhakai as faster...
u no the expatriates r mainly Syhleti and we send money back, he wants some -_-

i tink u need to sit down and like chill, cos im in uni doing work on my bday -_-
u mean the soft sponge thing.....u said u were petite before..so that would mean u cudnt hurt me :smile: Boxing means loads of physically body work, like loads....
Well Weddings are supposed to be segregated, so you can, like in Afghanistan girls were low cut tops, etc :s-smilie:

Name your wavelength and thats the one im on :biggrin:

How do you know they wear low cut tops? Hmmmmm? :wink:

And happy belated birthday! :biggrin:
Original post by M.R.
chittagong kings, i'll have you know that the owner of the team is my relative :proud:, i don't know sylheti sound wayy different than the usual bangla/dhaka dialect, and chittagong dialect apparently has some east asian words lol. why do you keep talking about sylheti vs dhakai

The names kill it, i swear down :rofl:
Ooo :hubba: that’s kinda cool you know. Well make sure you give him a good shouting, cos they didn’t win the cup!
Yerr everyones always related one way or the other. London relatives are always like, ‘yer yer Mumzys ma sasa goro bhai’ :teehee:
Wat other sports you like watching?

Original post by Khodu
:I don't do scary films man, I thought you would've clocked on by now! :redface:

and erm...

Spoiler

Ohh yeah, sorry, white chicks then :sexface: thats the don movie inneh...

Trust i know these things :teehee: i’ll find you a hubby don’t worry.

Original post by Ayesha1234
Haha, not even khala guys...has to be a Bangali :h:

Lol yeah that's creepy, but that belly button was huge, I'm sure it'd stick out through a sweater. If I see a bump then I'll know to say no :smile:

Ya maboodh we aint talking about actual marriaqe are we :rolleyes:
So you’re saying you don’t find any other guys fit that are out of your race? :eek:

Urgh...please stop talking about belly buttons. Just serve the tea and get the hell out inneh. :wink:

Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Lol, i feel you, and you speak the truth. You do tend to be the one breathing some life into this thread :P

Thanks luvvy! :biggrin:
Why do you come on less often then :nothing:

Original post by LowRider
I was fairly young below 10.

If you went when you were older, you would have found it very difficult to adapt to. Do you attend manchester uni?
Ooo :hubba: that’s kinda cool you know. Well make sure you give him a good shouting, cos they didn’t win the cup!
Yerr everyones always related one way or the other. London relatives are always like, ‘yer yer Mumzys ma sasa goro bhai’ :teehee:

So you’re saying you don’t find any other guys fit that are out of your race? :eek:

Urgh...please stop talking about belly buttons. Just serve the tea and get the hell out inneh. :wink:

If you went when you were older, you would have found it very difficult to adapt to. Do you attend manchester uni?

Lool you reply to so many people, quite popular aren't u? How long does it take to type a message? :rolleyes:

Aaaa I thought you meant like guys you'd have serious relationships with and tbh I'd find it so awkward and cringey, Asian people are so judgemental and Bengali's are the worst
Btw, can anyone recommend me any good books to read? I haven't sat down and read a book in ages unless it's for academic reasons. I used to enjoy reading so much as a child, now I barely have time :frown:

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm not sure what I'd be into..please nothing like Harry Potter or err books by Jacqueline Wilson lol

Sorry babez you were probably waiting for my response.
I replied quick just for you :nothing:

Nah i'm not popular, they all hate my guts really, they got a plot to get me kicked out this thread. :ninja:
I need back up, u gonna be there? :puppyeyes:

tru, they just diss if your dark and skinny, i'm like are you dam blad, bangali's are spose to be black and skinny, cos we under the sun and eat rice every bludy day.

It's mainly the grannies that say it, and i can't say anyfing back cos they're like the dons and you gots to respect them, nam saying? wbu..

i just say, 'thats not wat your son said to me last night!' :naughty:

Hahah

Nah beh..I was curious, I've noticed that your replies are always long and colourful :smile:

Really? That's so mean, they diss you when you're there? Bloody hell, that's scary :frown:

Ye man uni. Hmmm not sure my older bros and sisters went when they were much older and were fube. We still went manchester fairly often we're not that far.

Latest