The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
???????????

to do with ur emoticon
Original post by Iqbal007
to do with ur emoticon

I couldnt find the right one.And now, i forgot why i wanted to put it there. Its the one where your eyes look from side to side.
I couldnt find the right one.And now, i forgot why i wanted to put it there. Its the one where your eyes look from side to side.

it was to do with you being a NRB and me being born here.
Kinda agree. :s-smilie:

Thanks ... Thought I'd committed a massive sin after that post lol but seriously it's easy to blame an Asian girl if she doesn't have preferences of an Asian but takes longer to what the reasons may be and to improve oneself
I tried replying but couldn't cos u had got banned. What happened this time I'm writing on my mobile so my quotes are all over the place. no need to get serious just relax. Was just giving my opinion based on friend's experiences. Besides how am I expected to react when someone says eww when u jokingly set them up with me. I didn't mean to generalize all Asians said most That I'd seen on tsr.
Glad u like Brit Asians that's cool .. I was saying in general I can understand his some girls feel who haven't had positive experiences like some of my friends can. Not to say white guys are way better but there's diff pros and cons with each. Girls should date ppl they have things in common with and someone who cares and truly loves them they shouldn't feel obliged to marry Asian guys cos they're Asian even if there's none suitable around. Guys aren't under that same
pressure. Also don't think living in a white area really makes someone white might make someone more Asian cos they don't want to lose their culture..

So yeh that's all I had to say see u when ure back

Good that you're open minded :smile:

No hard feelings mate.
Sorry if I offended you.

So of course it’d make sense, if they were ‘more cocunut’, and deviated from their Asian culture.
They are only a product of their environment.
It should only be considered as wrong, when the ‘cocunut’ looks down on someone who is in touch with their Asian culture, that is all.

4. I prefer British Asian men, in comparison to other kinds, so save your pity for someone else. Thankyou. Bye.
Original post by Ayesha1234
Damn, you took that way too seriously :K:

Yeh I probs took it too seriously ..maybe going through a serious phase. Lol I think I took it too personal when he said ewww about dating me. Not that it matters I'm not really interested or anything but dammit I'm a good catch. :frown: jk lol that's what I like to think.
How are you ? Long time no see.
Original post by brownchocolateice
Thanks ... Thought I'd committed a massive sin after that post lol but seriously it's easy to blame an Asian girl if she doesn't have preferences of an Asian but takes longer to what the reasons may be and to improve oneself

Oh, no- I love asians.

But, I just dont like the boys that think their so hard doing drugs and shyat like that. :smile:
Original post by brownchocolateice
Yeh I probs took it too seriously ..maybe going through a serious phase. Lol I think I took it too personal when he said ewww about dating me. Not that it matters I'm not really interested or anything but dammit I'm a good catch. :frown: jk lol that's what I like to think.
How are you ? Long time no see.

Lool insecure much? He probably said it because you're a guy, not as a personal attack on you dummy.

I'm really good thanks for asking, and you? :biggrin:
Oh, are we talking about marriage again? Count me in :wink:

Hi, I'm a doctor, I earn £100K, marry me?

Spoiler

Original post by Politricks
Oh, are we talking about marriage again? Count me in :wink:

Hi, I'm a doctor, I earn £100K, marry me?

Spoiler

Loool, that's hilarious
Loool, that's hilarious

Please step into my marriage sack, ma'am.

But, I just dont like the boys that think their so hard doing drugs and shyat like that. :smile:

I get thrills from taking paracetamol :gangster:
Original post by Politricks
I get thrills from taking paracetamol :gangster:

You Ibroprofen-er- god, thats awfully spelt.
But, I knew this girl who go high on paracetomol.

I learnt how to make paracetamol in 1st year of uni...but I only produced 71% pure yield so probably best not to be taken haha. :/
Word of warning- never take more than 2 tablets (500mg each) in 4 hours and... taking more than 8 tablets within a day could be life threatening!
Original post by greenlantern
I learnt how to make paracetamol in 1st year of uni...but I only produced 71% pure yield so probably best not to be taken haha. :/
Word of warning- never take more than 2 tablets (500mg each) in 4 hours and... taking more than 8 tablets within a day could be life threatening!

!!!!
Original post by Multitalented me
Hello guys I need a bit of help lol if my parents are Bengali & I was born & raised in England then am I Bengali or English? :smile:

Ethnic wise your Bengali............nationality wise British and possibly English.....though hard to define
Original post by greenlantern

Do you do Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

How did she take the paracetamol? Did she crush it and snort it or something?
:colone::colondollar:
Oh, no- I love asians.

:colondollar:
thanks on behalf of all Asian boys
I don't get the ones who do drugs and stuff not attractive at all
Lool insecure much? He probably said it because you're a guy, not as a personal attack on you dummy.

I'm really good thanks for asking, and you? :biggrin:

I'm aight thx for asking. It was still harsh mate. Asian guys should be able to share friendly attention and admiration without people thinking it's wrong. I'm just sensitive and he could have just said ure not my type
Haha lol

Latest