The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Im studying A levels :smile: A2
Reply 1381
ben_g_ali
Yeh live in bradford. but i'm living in halls in huddersfield studying law 1st year.

Cool :smile:

I love the Bradford accent :smile:
I have neva heard Nazeel,

I prefer Ahmed Bukhatir (he's got a gentle voice), Sami Yusuf and one or two others who I dont know the name
rizzyh
Bdesh is a muslim country - shouldnt we follow the laws of Allah SWT and not mankind?

Bangladesh isn't a muslim country, it happens to have a population with a majority of muslims (85%) but the country's legal system is mainly secular.

There are more muslims in India than in Bangladesh, over there they dont have Sharia but have a duel system which considers Shariah but the secular system overrules if there is a conflict. I wouldnt mind a duel system to accomodate the Muslims in BD, but how would a full Sharia system benefit BD
Reply 1384
lol Jay u white man...das what i say to ppl who dnt knw nothing abt nasheeds lol...dnt take offence homie :wink:
Reply 1385
JayEm
I have no idea who these people are, so I'll just smile and nod. :cool:

:rofl: lol
Reply 1386
rizzyh
I have neva heard Nazeel,

I prefer Ahmed Bukhatir (he's got a gentle voice), Sami Yusuf and one or two others who I dont know the name

:ditto:

lol
The reason why I get Zak and Jay mixed up is

K is beside J in the alphabet and Y is beside Z

Also the rapper Jay-Z adds confusion!
Reply 1388
Zakz
lol Jay u white man...das what i say to ppl who dnt knw nothing abt nasheeds lol...dnt take offence homie :wink:

None taken. :wink: I definately ain't white, trust me.
Reply 1389
Here you go brothers, just for you :wink:

http://www.thehijabshop.com/menswear/?prod=MW-dawab
Reply 1390
Thing abt our blud clut Sami Yusuf is some of his nasheeds were very controversial in his instrument choice....i dno if u lot knw but we are only allowed to listen to 1 type of drumbs and thats about it.
Reply 1391
rahmara
Here you go brothers, just for you :wink:

http://www.thehijabshop.com/menswear/?prod=MW-dawab

The first one, looks cool.
Reply 1392
Been a pleasure talking to you my lovly brothers!

Must dash, time for prayer

XxX :ciao: :hugs:

BaBy RaHmArA

lol :wink:
Reply 1393
laters Rahmara
Reply 1394
Zakz
Thing abt our blud clut Sami Yusuf is some of his nasheeds were very controversial in his instrument choice....i dno if u lot knw but we are only allowed to listen to 1 type of drumbs and thats about it.

i knew that

i listen to bukhatir, zaink, native deen and 786 :smile:

theres others too :rolleyes:
Reply 1395
JayEm
The first one, looks cool.

;yes;
ben_g_ali
Bangladesh isn't a muslim country, it happens to have a population with a majority of muslims (85%) but the country's legal system is mainly secular.

There are more muslims in India than in Bangladesh, over there they dont have Sharia but have a duel system which considers Shariah but the secular system overrules if there is a conflict. I wouldnt mind a duel system to accomodate the Muslims in BD, but how would a full Sharia system benefit BD

To cut a long story short

Bdesh should be strict where we be Islamic as much as possible.

Also it is the laws of Allah SWT - wont we be questioned why Sharia Law isnt implemented so we shud promote it

Bdesh shoulnt become westernised. Also coming from a muslim u shud know better.
Reply 1397
Ciaooooooo :smile:
cya sis

woah i go away for 10mins and wev gt thru 2/3 pages nice
and thanx bro jay for da rep. much appreciatred
u scratch my bak i scratch urs (ie rep on ur way too)
Reply 1399
rizzyh

Bdesh shoulnt become westernised. Also coming from a muslim u shud know better.

Agreed, thats y i asked if he was a hindu :smile:

Latest