ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i think this world has become far too rigid
    How do you mean?

G

ReputationRep:
    It clearly depends who it is and how many of us are at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    It clearly depends who it is and how many of us are at it.
    yes but at any moment chatting becomes illegal - in places like afghanistan and korea for instance people arent allowed to talk in the streets

ReputationRep:

I would point out that Expression needs to look at himself before getting trigger happy and deleting posts will nilly.

He posted a thread about buying 'Farleys rusks' the other day. Now it might just be me, but I believe someone has double standards...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I would point out that Expression needs to look at himself before getting trigger happy and deleting posts will nilly.

He posted a thread about buying 'Farleys rusks' the other day. Now it might just be me, but I believe someone has double standards...
    Are they the baby biscuits? :confused: Or am i totally off track? Double standards you say...i still think one of them is in a terrible mood and i predict this thread will be removed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

OK, what am I missing? What's going on? Je ne comprends pas

ReputationRep:
    yes but at any moment chatting becomes illegal - in places like afghanistan and korea for instance people arent allowed to talk in the streets
    So are you talking about:
    *Chatting on here
    *Talking to one and other in our daily lives
    *Not being able to talk on the streets of Afghanistan

I'm not with it today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Are they the baby biscuits? :confused: Or am i totally off track? Double standards you say...i still think one of them is in a terrible mood and i predict this thread will be removed :rolleyes:
    they are so damn nice. cant we all just get along?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    i think you may be the new mystic meg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    they are so damn nice. cant we all just get along?
    I refuse to speak to Kurdt (crossly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    OK, what am I missing? What's going on? Je ne comprends pas

Expression deleted a thread which was perfectly normal for the 'general' part of the board. Just general chit chat and banter. Not for the first time I may add.

I think i'll start a thread about SMA baby food

ReputationRep:
    Expression deleted a thread which was perfectly normal for the 'general' part of the board. Just general chit chat and banter. Not for the first time I may add.

Katy was online at that time too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Katy was online at that time too.
    She wasnt. She didnt delete 'that' thread. She had no idea about it on one of the other threads complaining about deletion of threads, which ironically got deleted.

ReputationRep:
    She wasnt. She didnt delete 'that' thread. She had no idea about it on one of the other threads complaining about deletion of threads, which ironically got deleted.
    True true, it probably was Expression... he likes to do things like that, destroying our fun.

ReputationRep:

Hmmm, weird. Mods anywhere are funny people. Just carry on as normal, I say.

On a random note, MSN keeps signing me out :mad:

ReputationRep:

:eek: And i liked to think Expression was innocent! he must have choked on the farley rusk

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, weird. Mods anywhere are funny people. Just carry on as normal, I say.

hee that's a good qoute... 'mods are funny people' - i like!

ReputationRep:
    OMG i have exactly the same problem, glad i'm not the only one suffering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Its annoying when it happens, but I can see where Expression is coming from. A few short-lived 'fun' threads seem to be acceptable, but there are often threads that start off with good intentions then go on for pages and pages (and hours and hours) about literally nothing in particular.

Also, far be it for me to tell the mods how to do their jobs, but either a warning beforehand or a quick explanation afterwards would ease tensions considerably.
    Agreed on the explanation. I just find it hard to believe a mod can delete threads when he creates threads about baby food, which by most people would probably get deleted...but because it was a mod who wrote it, well thats ok. Hmm.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.