Rachaelmcd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I'm coming down to LIPA to start as a 1st year in Community Drama and I just wondered if there would be many 1st year LIPA students staying at 'The Lodge' from rooms4u?
emcharl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm staying at Agnes jones but I'm doing community drama too, wooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
barkingmad4eva
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi

Im doing community drama tooo!
I cant decide which accommodation to go for!!
Im worried about some places not having many lipa students!

But wooo, so excited for september !!!
Rachaelmcd
Rep:
?
I went for Grenville Street in the end. There seems to be a few LIPA students going there!
barkingmad4eva
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeahhh.... Ive just sent my application for Grenville street so my fingers are crossed
I rang up and they said its nearly completed, defo be completed by september!
And they said there are alot of first year lipa students who have been interested and have applied
Wooo, so exciting
katie.m.92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Another community drama person here!! going to view cambridge court and lennon studios on Monday to see what they're like. I'm being really picky and wanting an en-suite :P
Rachaelmcd
Rep:
?
You should check out Grenville Street then! It has double beds and an en-suite.
hphill65
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Heya, I'm going to LIPA in September, so excited! I've already got a room at the Lodge with rooms4u. They were absolutely brilliant at organising it, so kind and helpful and made it incredibly easy. I'm very excited to be moving in there in September. I also have a good friend of me who's a year older then me who is at LIPA at the moment. He is at the Lodge at the moment and strongly recommended it. I think if you're looking at it and like what you see, I'd say definitely go for it Maybe will see you there next year!!
hanarose92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi,

I'm a Management student going into my second year at LIPA and I stayed at The Lodge this year (room 26) with Rooms 4 U.
They've been great and I'd really recommend it as accommodation - I've enjoyed it so much that although I'm moving properties in July, I'm staying with Rooms 4 U!

The Lodge is spacious but also comfortable. You may get lost the first few times (I did), but it's a great place. Good location, pretty cheap to get a taxi home (if you call a Delta) and the landlords are lovely and usually easy to contact.

If you haven't already made a choice, I would definitely recommend it. The Lodge has been full of LIPA students this past year and the double beds are a God send!
Midgelett
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm also starting in September but I'll be on a Music course instead. Also staying at Grenville Street through, looking to meet some other potential first years

Add me on Facebook if you want to chat, it'd be nice to get to know some people before I get there!
Robotojan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm going to be doing Sound tech and am looking at The Lodge at the moment. Wandering what other sound techs are looking at as i cant decide. Also want to know if other first years will be at The Lodge?

See some of you in about a month!
Cheers
amandanorgaard
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya, I'm on the Theatre and Performance Technology course and I have accommodation at St Andrews Gardens if you've looked at that. There are rooms left I believe! See you in September!
jxmeshl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I've gotten a place at the LIPA Sixth Form and I'm starting in September 2016, I will have to live in accommodation during the two years I'm there. I was wondering if there are any other sixth form students that would be interested in a flat share? I know no one who is going so this is my best hope of finding someone to live with...
James
Harvey1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Grades dependent I'm staying the the campus right opposite LIPA but I'm an undergraduate not the sixth form

Posted from TSR Mobile
jxmeshl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What company is it with?? And what is it like?
Harvey1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its with centurion students! Im not sure if they do it for the sixth from or whether it is just for over 18s!
jxmeshl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ohh I see, I'm dead worried like I'm not too keen on sharing a house and a kitchen and whatever with like 20 other people, what's it like??
TraceyG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I just wondered where you ended up please. My son is wanting to do sixth form lipa, but will need accommodation
aimesio
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello, I live in cathedral campus which is the closest accommodation right across the street to lipa. My room is now available for someone else to take it over as I am no longer needing it due to a change of universities. Please get back to me if you are interested or would like to know more info
TraceyG
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya my son won’t be starting until next September so won’t be needing accommodation this year sorry

Thanks for the offer though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (188)
57.85%
I don't have everything I need (137)
42.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise