The Student Room Group

GDL Revision

Whilst I am a student at BPP, I am sure this question would equally apply to any other full time GDL providers.

Basically, I am slaving away for a good 8-10 hours a day (is that too much/little?), and have rewatched lectures, and consolidated my notes, made flowcharts and flashcards etc, but nothing is sticking. The general principles of each module are there, but the detail is still escaping half an hour after I cover it.

The whole approach is very different from my history degree, but I wondered if anyone had any good revision tips? I have been revising for about 2-3 weeks now, and there are just two weeks to go before the exams begin and I am concerned by the rate of progress.

Thanks! :smile:
Hi there!

I'm a student at BPP too doing the GDL. I'm exactly in the same boat as you. What I found useful was doing through past papers and writing an outline answer. I'm hoping that it will all come together in the end.

I think it also depends on which topics you do as well. Some topics need alot more going over...
Original post by cookiemonster100
Hi there!

I'm a student at BPP too doing the GDL. I'm exactly in the same boat as you. What I found useful was doing through past papers and writing an outline answer. I'm hoping that it will all come together in the end.

I think it also depends on which topics you do as well. Some topics need alot more going over...

I have dedicated next week to doing a load of past papers, so hopefully it will all come together nicely. Land law is proving to be the most difficult.

How many topics are you revising for each module? Going through past papers, it does seem rather predictable, so I am sticking to three for most, although E&T is ridiculously pervasive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending