Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    The Zodiac blows! Much prefer the Cellar Bar!

Plus the Oxford Tube is a good answer to Oxford nightlife
    Ah yes the tube, Astoria, Brixton Academy, Shepards Bush Empire numerous clubs at my finger tips. All for £8 return! My saviour.

Yes the Zodiac is crap, its small, the sound is poor and all the best bands miss it. Fluffy talks sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amrad)
    Heard Cocos is good for RnB Hip Hop as well as Fez on Tues/Thurs.
    Yeah, tis alright, though the floor is kinda nasty and sticky :eek:

Absolutely packed on student nights though, pretty empty at the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    cambridge has some good college nights that don't conform to the cheese/cheese model of the townie clubs.

see:

http://www.kcsu.org.uk/cellar/main/index.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scanner)
    What about the Junction then? Always some good stuff on there.
    Yay Boogie :rolleyes:

There arwe occasionally good things on at the junction, but i don't go there much (which is a pity as i can pretty much get myself on the guestlist at will)

sometimes some good bands (the two OMS gigs there have been the best gigs i've ever been to)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Holder)
    Yay Boogie :rolleyes:

There arwe occasionally good things on at the junction, but i don't go there much (which is a pity as i can pretty much get myself on the guestlist at will)

sometimes some good bands (the two OMS gigs there have been the best gigs i've ever been to)
    So what 6th form are you or were you at in Cambridge. HRSFC? Perse?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.