I've lost my gcse certificates and need them for uni! What shall i do?! Watch

shannahb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
What is says on the tin...

is there a way to get them back? is it really necessary to see them - surely it would be saved on some kind of database that yes i do have those grades in those subjects?

panicking

PLEASE HELP.
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it's possible... Expensive though!

Contact each exam board
at-the-beach
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yeah...if you go onto all of your exam board's websites they should have sections about re-ordering certificates
SilverstarDJ
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by shannahb)
What is says on the tin...

is there a way to get them back? is it really necessary to see them - surely it would be saved on some kind of database that yes i do have those grades in those subjects?

panicking

PLEASE HELP.
I was never asked to provide any of my certificates, though have heard of other students being asked to produce them. Ring up uni to make sure they need to see them, and if they do you will need to pay for a second copy as others have said.
Khawkins
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lost all my gcse certificates due to a big clear out because of decorating house lost all my school gcse certificates and need them for September but no one in my family or me know how to fill in the application as for one don’t know my gsce number or all of that plus I have learning difficulties we asked for help over the phone and they didn’t help as we wanted to pay over phone for my certificates and wouldn’t and need them as they are very important I need them for setember for my new college course or if I want to applay for a job if can’t get themBack I won’t be able to do anything with out them I lost all my school gcse certificates and my hairdressing level entry certificate and my art level certificates and my princess trust positive path ways 12 week course how else can I do it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (162)
58.91%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
24%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.09%

Watched Threads