LJMU-Freshers Week 2013! Watch

Patzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone know when freshers week starts?
From my UCAS it states that my course starts on the 16th Sep but does that mean freshers starts then?
AlexL4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it starts one week earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Supremacia
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I imagine it'll start for me as soon as I move into the halls on the 7th of September. :cool:
Ellie-x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can't wait to move in!!
Patzy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
cool
Any of yous staying in Europa? :cool:
ChuckieBear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm Block F Flat 6
uzmaa7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i'm moving in to apollo court on 7th sep, does that mean Freshers starts the following monday?(9th sep) my course begins on 16th sep
danpye1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
freshers starts on the 7th day you move up
niccmac
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im so excited for uni and freshers week!!
I dont know anyone going to this uni though so im so nervous!
is anyone staying in/near cambridge court?
or doing fashion?!
Tfullerton
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Freshens doesn't really have dates it's just sort of go out every day until you start your course then have a big party at the end of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
AMG44
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LJMU will start on the 7th and go on for 2 weeks, although when ours finishes Hope and hedge hills starts so you can say there is 4 weeks of it really or a whole year if its your a fresher ahah. Hopefully they will be someone good on, last year zane lowe played and I legitimately can not remember one thing of it.
ash080
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anybody staying in Grand Central or studying IT and Multimedia Computing?
Msalfie123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Freshers usually starts about 1 or 2 weeks before the start date of uni. Keep checking the Liverpool student union website as they usually create a poster with the dates of the different themed nights that will happen during freshers. When it was my freshers three years ago (feel so old) I moved in on the first day that you could for my accommodation and most other people did too and you really dont want to miss out. Also freshers basically lasts the whole year haha. Would give anything to go back and do it all again!
y-xenobia
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pro tip to the freshers/newbies: Do not buy the freshers wristbands, they are a massive waste of money unless you go to practically everything during the two week long welcome/fresher's fest.
jon123abc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by y-xenobia)
Pro tip to the freshers/newbies: Do not buy the freshers wristbands, they are a massive waste of money unless you go to practically everything during the two week long welcome/fresher's fest.
I'm not sure about this. If you intend to go on the pub crawl, you will need a wrist band- that's my memory at least. You can of course tag along with the group as they tour various bars, however, at the end point the pub crawl moves to a club. People that have wristbands get in free/immediately. If you don't have a wristband you more than likely will be denied access or have to wait in a big queue. It's good fun freshers week, but please know your limit guys especially if you're not going with a group of friends.
uzmaa7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jon123abc)
I'm not sure about this. If you intend to go on the pub crawl, you will need a wrist band- that's my memory at least. You can of course tag along with the group as they tour various bars, however, at the end point the pub crawl moves to a club. People that have wristbands get in free/immediately. If you don't have a wristband you more than likely will be denied access or have to wait in a big queue. It's good fun freshers week, but please know your limit guys especially if you're not going with a group of friends.
is it worth it buying the wristband then?
jon123abc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by uzmaa7)
is it worth it buying the wristband then?
In my opinion, yes. However, you can buy one from the student union closer to the time. That's what I did whenever I wanted to crash the pub crawl (as a non-fresher).
Clh_5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ash080)
Anybody staying in Grand Central or studying IT and Multimedia Computing?
Im staying in grand central, block C
UmearTheLegend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can you buy your wristbands the day you move in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yg03
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone know where i can get a wristband from
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (59)
22.1%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (91)
34.08%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (57)
21.35%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (25)
9.36%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (35)
13.11%

Watched Threads

Latest