The Student Room Group

trueLADS: Really need to pull this girl tomorrow, please help!

Ok so I got this random add on fb the other day, I know who she is(ish) but haven't really spoken to her before and she is probably the fittest girl I have ever seen, no joke, if there was a such thing as a 10, she would be it. Now she's coming over on holiday and its not really a date but she wants me to show her around my town just me and her (I live in Spain) and I'm not exactly sure what to show? I mean the beach sounds great to me but I'm thinking she might be expecting some sort of long walk around but there's not much to show really :/ I mean you've got the mountains(which is a really long walk), the bars, the beach and then a really trampish area

I really need to pull her though, I'm feeling very confident at the min, just had my hair cut, feeling swol as **** from the gym but I'm slightly nervous because she's so unbelievably fit, another thing is she's 20 and I'm still 17. I'm thinking I could be in with a very good shout but any tips on how to be on the day would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Talk on Skype to avoid any nasty surprises.

Also need a pic of 10/10 girl
Original post by SDavis123
Ok so I got this random add on fb the other day, I know who she is(ish) but haven't really spoken to her before and she is probably the fittest girl I have ever seen, no joke, if there was a such thing as a 10, she would be it. Now she's coming over on holiday and its not really a date but she wants me to show her around my town just me and her (I live in Spain) and I'm not exactly sure what to show? I mean the beach sounds great to me but I'm thinking she might be expecting some sort of long walk around but there's not much to show really :/ I mean you've got the mountains(which is a really long walk), the bars, the beach and then a really trampish area

I really need to pull her though, I'm feeling very confident at the min, just had my hair cut, feeling swol as ffuuaark from the gym but I'm slightly nervous because she's so unbelievably fit, another thing is she's 20 and I'm still 17. I'm thinking I could be in with a very good shout but any tips on how to be on the day would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Night out? Bars? chat over a few drinks? But dont think she will be impressed with orange juice as youre only 17...
Reply 3
feeling swol as ffuuaark

This is an English forum. Please speak it.

if there was a such thing as a 10, she would be it.

So she does not actually exist?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by PrincePauper
Night out? Bars? chat over a few drinks? But dont think she will be impressed with orange juice as youre only 17...

Mate this is Spain, drinking laws? Sorry, what are they again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really need to pull her though, I'm feeling very confident at the min, just had my hair cut, feeling swol as ffuuaark from the gym but I'm slightly nervous because she's so unbelievably fit, another thing is she's 20 and I'm still 17. I'm thinking I could be in with a very good shout but any tips on how to be on the day would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you do what she's asked of you? Show her around, the sights, some amazing things she wouldn't see back home rather than just wanting to pull and sleep with her?

I've been travelling for some time now, and the one thing everyone has told me (mainly girls) is how frustrating it is when a guy is seeming nice, putting up a front showing you around, when all they really want is sex.

Sorry if I seem annoyed or anything, but I'm sure if you're a nice enough guy, you show her a good time around Spain and your town, that will give you the best chance if she's interested.
I can almost smell the desperation emanating from my computer screen.
Reply 7
Original post by RatherJollyCheers
Why don't you do what she's asked of you? Show her around, the sights, some amazing things she wouldn't see back home rather than just wanting to pull and sleep with her?

I've been travelling for some time now, and the one thing everyone has told me (mainly girls) is how frustrating it is when a guy is seeming nice, putting up a front showing you around, when all they really want is sex.

Sorry if I seem annoyed or anything, but I'm sure if you're a nice enough guy, you show her a good time around Spain and your town, that will give you the best chance if she's interested.

That's the problem though, there isn't much to show apart from the beaches and the bars. Ok, the mountains are beautiful but they're miles away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by thatrollingstone
I can almost smell the desperation emanating from my computer screen.

I did say she was a 10 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

We need a pic!
take her out in evening for a meal have a few drinks, take her to a small club, and GRIND!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's the problem though, there isn't much to show apart from the beaches and the bars. Ok, the mountains are beautiful but they're miles away

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry again if I seemed like a jerk in the previous post by the way, hard to say what I wanted without sounding like a jerk!

If that's all there is to show, then show her the beaches, the bars and get to know each other. Tell her about the mountains, and suggest a trip there for a day? That would be best I would say.

But at the end of the day, just be yourself, don't try to hard to 'pull' Just show her round, chill out and let things go how things go you know? If you tick any boxes, she'll let you know! You don't want to be remembered as 'That guy from Spain who just wanted to sleep with her' Which happens alot on travels!

Just be yourself, show her round anything you think might be cool, or anything you think you'd want to see on your first time?
Mate this is Spain, drinking laws? Sorry, what are they again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

erm yeh.. 18
Reply 12
Original post by RatherJollyCheers
Sorry again if I seemed like a jerk in the previous post by the way, hard to say what I wanted without sounding like a jerk!

If that's all there is to show, then show her the beaches, the bars and get to know each other. Tell her about the mountains, and suggest a trip there for a day? That would be best I would say.

But at the end of the day, just be yourself, don't try to hard to 'pull' Just show her round, chill out and let things go how things go you know? If you tick any boxes, she'll let you know! You don't want to be remembered as 'That guy from Spain who just wanted to sleep with her' Which happens alot on travels!

Just be yourself, show her round anything you think might be cool, or anything you think you'd want to see on your first time?

Yh, that's fine and I appreciate that you're actually trying to give helpful advice :smile:

The thing is there are some really nice places but they're really out of the way you know?

We're meeting at a place to eat first but I was thinking after that to take her to this nice little beach bar for a couple of drinks, then go for a stroll along the beach and then along the rocks but I don't know where else to go really, I mean the mountains would be nice and I have no problem walking the distance but I don't know if she'd even talk to me again if I sent her on that long a walk haha and during the day a lot of the bars are full of old people and the nightlife is pretty **** this time of the year, it's a real 'touristy' place, you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't mean to sound harsh, but has she given you any indication of wanting anything other than a tour guide?
If I were 20 the last thing I would consider is pulling a 17 year old. That's just me though, maybe she likes em young?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by PrincePauper
erm yeh.. 18

Yh like I said, they don't apply over here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Beckyweck
I don't mean to sound harsh, but has she given you any indication of wanting anything other than a tour guide?
If I were 20 the last thing I would consider is pulling a 17 year old. That's just me though, maybe she likes em young?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh she has been very flirty and also not sure if she knows how old I am but shhhhhh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Possible outcome: she tips you at the end of the day for being a good tour guide! Pocket money gain!
I really need to pull her though, I'm feeling very confident at the min, just had my hair cut, feeling swol as **** from the gym but I'm slightly nervous because she's so unbelievably fit, another thing is she's 20 and I'm still 17. I'm thinking I could be in with a very good shout but any tips on how to be on the day would be greatly appreciated :smile:

:rofl: This is too cute. Really, don't get your hopes up and try to enjoy yourself.
Yh, that's fine and I appreciate that you're actually trying to give helpful advice :smile:

The thing is there are some really nice places but they're really out of the way you know?

We're meeting at a place to eat first but I was thinking after that to take her to this nice little beach bar for a couple of drinks, then go for a stroll along the beach and then along the rocks but I don't know where else to go really, I mean the mountains would be nice and I have no problem walking the distance but I don't know if she'd even talk to me again if I sent her on that long a walk haha and during the day a lot of the bars are full of old people and the nightlife is pretty **** this time of the year, it's a real 'touristy' place, you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha! Cool, glad we have no worries there!

I knwo what you mean, but maybe just for the first day stick to your plan, sounds suave! (Again, be yourself! Your aim is to show her an amazing time, not to pull!!)

Maybe later in the day, over a drink or even during a stroll just ask her 'Hey, the mountain's near by are abit of a trek to get to, but it would be an amazing quick trip? Fancy giving it a go?' I'm sure that would be fine! Again, no winks or nudges with that one!

I know you say the mountains are a while away, but ask her if she's up for it, which I'm sure she will be since it's a new country! And see how it goes!

And don't worry about the 'nightlife' Unless she is there for the night life, it'll be fine. Remember, try to break away from the 'Tourist' side of things, you want to give an awesome, down to earth show around and travel, not some depressed tour guide show and tell around the area and meet other boring dull tourists?! You want to get lost, tired and hit by awesome views, the small things, the unexpected things are always the best. (Ok, no innuendos there, seriously) Make the trip as un touristy as possible? (with some sights I guess) but for the most part, show her the sights and trips that Package holidays are to lazy to show, or don't even know about!

Remember, she's asked you to show her around, to show her an awesome time. You're not a tour guide, treat it more like showing a friend around a place you really want them to see! If she wanted a boring dull tour, she would have booked a package holiday with some dull crappy people to go with, but she's chosen you (The Chosen One!) to just have a chilled out almost walk about the area. Chill out, be yourself, and just treat it as an awesome day out, see how it goes. If she loves it and enjoyed it, you have won. And if she likes the experience that much, it means she likes you, since you were the whole reason for that experience? And that way, she might even invite you back to her home country for a walk about!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take her for a walk around the mountains. Not like a 30 mile trek, just a stroll. Take some food in a rucksack along with you. Girls love little adventures like that and its not your typical ****ty bar/restaurant date, it's more informal and less pressure on you both (in my opinion).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending