Turn on thread page Beta

IMPORTANT! terrorism watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    interesting post
    try this one
    http://forums.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=4102&
    this guys are muslims and they dont believe it and the first guys checks the facts and found some of the numbers of be wrong

ReputationRep:
    it been proven by other people other wise dr suwaidan would not have distruted his work to the public. so this guy might have got his calculations wrong to say that it was incorrect

ReputationRep:
    A terrorist does harm for no apparent reason other than to kill innocent people.

A freedom fighter has a valid cause for which he or she fights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    A terrorist does harm for no apparent reason other than to kill innocent people.

A freedom fighter has a valid cause for which he or she fights.
    Terrorist - uses unjust means as defined by the 3rd clause of the Geneva Convention
    http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/91.htm
    characterised by the following things
    -action is premeditated
    -action is against those uninvolded (ie normally citizeans)
    -action is aimed to prepertrate terror and achieve political aims
    -actions not carried out by a state (if carried out by a state = war)

freedom fighters = those fighting using just means and fighting for a just cause as defined by the geneva convention

a terrorist can have a just cause as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    it been proven by other people other wise dr suwaidan would not have distruted his work to the public. so this guy might have got his calculations wrong to say that it was incorrect
    type his name into google and the only results you get are this post you put up. I doubt personally he is even a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    type his name into google and the only results you get are this post you put up. I doubt personally he is even a doctor.
    he was actually a dr, and a very respected and honored 1 too, who dnt lie, like these ppl

ReputationRep:
    he was actually a dr, and a very respected and honored 1 too, who dnt lie, like these ppl
    why would they lie? they are muslims presumably like you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    why would they lie? they are muslims presumably like you?
    did i just see amiracle.....no...cant be....no....it has no be. some1 didnt curse the muslims for 1ce, instead praised them 'why would they lie?' i.e muslims never lie. with al due respect im wiv ya son. mission accomplished

ReputationRep:
    did i just see amiracle.....no...cant be....no....it has no be. some1 didnt curse the muslims for 1ce, instead praised them 'why would they lie?' i.e muslims never lie. with al due respect im wiv ya son. mission accomplished
    what? :confused: if you used coherent english i might be able to understand your point. from what i can understand it seems to be muslims dont lie?!? which would make my point valid.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.