Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am new in these boards and i wanted to ask you ppl some questions. I am in sixth form right now doing my 1st year. I can say i used to study very good but now i dont work hard at all and got a U for maths and a D for IT. I am going to retake these exams in this year and work hard from now on but i wanted to ask you ppl any tips on maths mechanics coursework and IT coursework. I also would like to do some thing related to Business or computers in a uni and would like if u make any suggestions on which one i should go to. I would want to do something where i dont have to put the time in and instead be able to use my ideas which i am very good at. I am very good at maths but just cant find time to do all this becuase i am too lazy. Your help on some questions will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tubig)
    I am new in these boards and i wanted to ask you ppl some questions. I am in sixth form right now doing my 1st year. I can say i used to study very good but now i dont work hard at all and got a U for maths and a D for IT. I am going to retake these exams in this year and work hard from now on but i wanted to ask you ppl any tips on maths mechanics coursework and IT coursework. I also would like to do some thing related to Business or computers in a uni and would like if u make any suggestions on which one i should go to. I would want to do something where i dont have to put the time in and instead be able to use my ideas which i am very good at. I am very good at maths but just cant find time to do all this becuase i am too lazy. Your help on some questions will be appreciated.
    Most courses at uni require effort and time on your part if you want a good grade, so i'm afraid there isn't much getting away from it. I'm lazy too and find it hard to do all the work I get but you just have to put up with it if you want good marks.

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.