The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Anyone else going to Kingston in sept?

Hi I'm 28 and starting at kingston in sept to do psychology with drama. I have a son who will be 2 by that time. Anyone else going to Kingston in sept, especially other mums with small children :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jennia123
Hi I'm 28 and starting at kingston in sept to do psychology with drama. I have a son who will be 2 by that time. Anyone else going to Kingston in sept, especially other mums with small children :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm starting in September doing Psychology with French :smile:.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
I'm starting to do Media & Cultural studies :smile:
Hi Leonie,

I have an offer letter from Kingston (MA Creative Writing and Publishing) for Sept 2013. I am considering taking it up. I am bringing my a 5-year-old along. Nice to know there will be other mums studying at the uni :smile:
Original post by WanderingMind
Hi Leonie,

I have an offer letter from Kingston (MA Creative Writing and Publishing) for Sept 2013. I am considering taking it up. I am bringing my a 5-year-old along. Nice to know there will be other mums studying at the uni :smile:

Nooo I'm not the mum, the thread starter is, sorry for the confusion :smile:
Reply 5
I am the mum lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops! Sorry Leoni! Hi Jennia :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by WanderingMind
Hi Leonie,

Original post by Leonie_Kavanagh
Nooo I'm not the mum, the thread starter is, sorry for the confusion :smile:

LOL!!! thanks for the lols
Reply 8
Original post by Jennia123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Jennia, I am also 28, a mum and starting a Journalism degree in September. Exciting times ahead! So pleased there seem to be other mature/parent students at the uni, it was definitely one of my biggest anxieties x
Reply 9
Hello!!
I'll be doing the MA in Production Design in September. (I am not a mum though!)
Reply 10
I move from Eastbourne to Kingston on Sunday, woohoo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi
I'm 29 years old and have a two year old daughter. I will also be starting this September in MA English Literature.
Reply 12
Hi There

I have got an offer for 2014 sept from Chelsea (MA ISD), Westminster (MA Interior design) , kingston (MA Design Product+space) and Hertfordshire (MA ISD)

Im totally confused about which uni.

any Advice ?
Pls

Quick Reply

Latest