Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch them apart from me?! I'm thinking of those such as Kusum, Jassi...etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Does anyone watch them apart from me?! I'm thinking of those such as Kusum, Jassi...etc..
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    no

ReputationRep:
    i am pakistani but i hate everything to do with bollywood films,dramas,etc

ReputationRep:
    i think kussum's on soni...
    i dont have that but i do have star plus...u watch any on that?

dude, hindi/indian movies or dramas suck BIG TIME, they have demented plot twists and copy western/european films way too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    dude, hindi/indian movies or dramas suck BIG TIME, they have demented plot twists and copy western/european films way too much
    Example?

ReputationRep:
    Example?
    Dev Das was pretty bad... the ending was the same as Romeo and Juliet if i remember correctly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    Dev Das was pretty bad... the ending was the same as Romeo and Juliet if i remember correctly?
    devdas was an amazing epic film...the acting was wow....shahrukh rocked the house...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    No. It wasn't the same. And anyway, it was a film made from a book written before Romeo and Juliet.

It certainly doesn't define Indian film culture at any rate though, even though the costumes and sets they used in the film were awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Ughh... my mum watches Khusum and Jassi, she won't even let me watch the football... well I won't be watching much football in midweek anymore

ReputationRep:
    no i do not watch them.... isn't this interesting :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Ughh... my mum watches Khusum and Jassi, she won't even let me watch the football... well I won't be watching much football in midweek anymore
    awww...did they just delete the wots happening thread?

ReputationRep:
    Ok sorry, it's the only one I've seen. My sis dragged me out to watch it. The little dance-off with Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit was good though! I don't bother watching Bollywood; You have to admit that the actors over-dramatise and that the plots and kinda predictable...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    They're great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol....u aint really missing 2 much u no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Don't be so bitter!! Just because your thread gets deleted, doesn't mean be spiteful to someone else's. At least mine has a topic.

For your information, and anyone else's if they didn't know already, the indian film/drama industry is the second biggest in the world after hollywood. Of course it deserves a thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    Ok sorry, it's the only one I've seen. My sis dragged me out to watch it. The little dance-off with Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit was good though! I don't bother watching Bollywood; You have to admit that the actors over-dramatise and that the plots and kinda predictable...
    Oh dhola re dhola re dhola...lalala...

No they don't.

ReputationRep:
    I watch Goodness Gracious me, although that's a comedy.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so bitter!! Just because your thread gets deleted, doesn't mean be spiteful to someone else's. At least mine has a topic.
    i'm not spiting...i just don't watch them...you asked a question. sorry if you were offended by my reply...and my thread did have a topic.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.