Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Oh dhola re dhola re dhola...lalala...
    Keep entertaining us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    dude, hindi/indian movies or dramas suck BIG TIME, they have demented plot twists and copy western/european films way too much
    Like, ohhh my god, American movies are just sooo cooool! They like, go to high school and stuff, and like, do it....wow!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm not spiting...i just don't watch them...you asked a question. sorry if you were offended by my reply...and my thread did have a topic.
    No it didn't. And you rolled your eyes and said "interesting" sarcastically. I don't know how anyone could interpret it another way!

What annoys me is when you ask if someone does something and a whole lot of forumites reply and say no...it's obvious who I'm aiming the question at hehehe..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I watch Goodness Gracious me, although that's a comedy.
    lol, that's a crazy program.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    awww...did they just delete the wots happening thread?
    Yeah, why?!

Well no Man Utd of course, but hopefully my dad's getting me a season ticket, which would make my life...

ReputationRep:
    No it didn't. And you rolled your eyes and said "interesting" sarcastically. I don't know how anyone could interpret it another way!

What annoys me is when you ask if someone does something and a whole lot of forumites reply and say no...it's obvious who I'm aiming the question at hehehe..
    i have never said 'no' like that before. as a mod you should be interested in my feelings about the deletion of threads, and be grateful i didn't start a thread complaining about it. ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Yeah, why?!

Well no Man Utd of course, but hopefully my dad's getting me a season ticket, which would make my life...
    ewwwwwwwwww.............MAN UTD??

ReputationRep:
    i have never said 'no' like that before. as a mod you should be interested in my feelings about the deletion of threads, and be grateful i didn't start a thread complaining about it. ok?
    Grateful?!

Oh so I should be eternally thankful to all the members for not spamming? That is ludicrous Tinykates.

If we took everyone's personal feelings into account about moderating, we wouldn't be able to do our job. And for the record, I didn't delete your thread.

ReputationRep:
    woah woah woah- let's not be dissing united now!

ReputationRep:
    Problem love?

ReputationRep:
    Grateful?!

Oh so I should be eternally thankful to all the members for not spamming? That is ludicrous Tinykates.

If we took everyone's personal feelings into account about moderating, we wouldn't be able to do our job. And for the record, I didn't delete your thread.
    i didn't think you did. i just saw a thread by you, and it is the only one i could be certain wouldn't be deleted (as you are a mod), therefore, it is here i chose to voice my opinions. please do not think this is directed soley at you - it is not.

ReputationRep:
    just a slight problem...
    glory supporter alert....

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch them apart from me?! I'm thinking of those such as Kusum, Jassi...etc..
    No, but for some strange unfathomable reason, I take delight in watching the peugoet car advert, where the guy tries all sorts of things to make his car resemble the new peugoet (307?). Ranging from smashing it up against the wall, to getting an elephant to sit on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    No, but for some strange unfathomable reason, I take delight in watching the peugoet car advert, where the guy tries all sorts of things to make his car resemble the new peugoet (307?). Ranging from smashing it up against the wall, to getting an elephant to sit on it.
    Yeh that's a beast! and the Bhangra Knights soundtrack ain't half bad too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    hahaha that is funny!

And then he goes cruising along looking what he thinks is cool in a messed up car!

ReputationRep:
    i have seen Bh..something - can't remember rest of name on the beach - directed by meera syal. is that one???

ReputationRep:
    just a slight problem...
    glory supporter alert....
    Please do excuse me when I say piss off. I am not a glory hunter by any means.

Shockzz, 206.

ReputationRep:
    i have seen Bh..something - can't remember rest of name on the beach - directed by meera syal. is that one???
    bhaji on the beach...
    like brighton or sumthing...very funny film

ReputationRep:
    bhaji on the beach...
    like brighton or sumthing...very funny film
    that's it!

think it was blackpool though..not sure

ReputationRep:
    I'd guess that's in English.

I'm talking about those in Hindi, like soaps but in Hindi on Hindi channels.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.