Oh dhola re dhola re dhola...lalala...
Keep entertaining us.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by s-man)
dude, hindi/indian movies or dramas suck BIG TIME, they have demented plot twists and copy western/european films way too much
Like, ohhh my god, American movies are just sooo cooool! They like, go to high school and stuff, and like, do it....wow!!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'm not spiting...i just don't watch them...you asked a question. sorry if you were offended by my reply...and my thread did have a topic.
No it didn't. And you rolled your eyes and said "interesting" sarcastically. I don't know how anyone could interpret it another way!

What annoys me is when you ask if someone does something and a whole lot of forumites reply and say no...it's obvious who I'm aiming the question at hehehe..
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
I watch Goodness Gracious me, although that's a comedy.
lol, that's a crazy program.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
awww...did they just delete the wots happening thread?
Yeah, why?!

Well no Man Utd of course, but hopefully my dad's getting me a season ticket, which would make my life...
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
No it didn't. And you rolled your eyes and said "interesting" sarcastically. I don't know how anyone could interpret it another way!

What annoys me is when you ask if someone does something and a whole lot of forumites reply and say no...it's obvious who I'm aiming the question at hehehe..
i have never said 'no' like that before. as a mod you should be interested in my feelings about the deletion of threads, and be grateful i didn't start a thread complaining about it. ok?
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Yeah, why?!

Well no Man Utd of course, but hopefully my dad's getting me a season ticket, which would make my life...
ewwwwwwwwww.............MAN UTD??
Adhsur
Rep:
?
i have never said 'no' like that before. as a mod you should be interested in my feelings about the deletion of threads, and be grateful i didn't start a thread complaining about it. ok?
Grateful?!

Oh so I should be eternally thankful to all the members for not spamming? That is ludicrous Tinykates.

If we took everyone's personal feelings into account about moderating, we wouldn't be able to do our job. And for the record, I didn't delete your thread.
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
woah woah woah- let's not be dissing united now!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Problem love?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Grateful?!

Oh so I should be eternally thankful to all the members for not spamming? That is ludicrous Tinykates.

If we took everyone's personal feelings into account about moderating, we wouldn't be able to do our job. And for the record, I didn't delete your thread.
i didn't think you did. i just saw a thread by you, and it is the only one i could be certain wouldn't be deleted (as you are a mod), therefore, it is here i chose to voice my opinions. please do not think this is directed soley at you - it is not.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just a slight problem...
glory supporter alert....
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Does anyone watch them apart from me?! I'm thinking of those such as Kusum, Jassi...etc..
No, but for some strange unfathomable reason, I take delight in watching the peugoet car advert, where the guy tries all sorts of things to make his car resemble the new peugoet (307?). Ranging from smashing it up against the wall, to getting an elephant to sit on it.
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
No, but for some strange unfathomable reason, I take delight in watching the peugoet car advert, where the guy tries all sorts of things to make his car resemble the new peugoet (307?). Ranging from smashing it up against the wall, to getting an elephant to sit on it.
Yeh that's a beast! and the Bhangra Knights soundtrack ain't half bad too!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
hahaha that is funny!

And then he goes cruising along looking what he thinks is cool in a messed up car!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have seen Bh..something - can't remember rest of name on the beach - directed by meera syal. is that one???
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just a slight problem...
glory supporter alert....
Please do excuse me when I say piss off. I am not a glory hunter by any means.

Shockzz, 206.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have seen Bh..something - can't remember rest of name on the beach - directed by meera syal. is that one???
bhaji on the beach...
like brighton or sumthing...very funny film
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
bhaji on the beach...
like brighton or sumthing...very funny film
that's it!

think it was blackpool though..not sure
Adhsur
Rep:
?
I'd guess that's in English.

I'm talking about those in Hindi, like soaps but in Hindi on Hindi channels.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (177)
46.34%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.66%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.73%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.71%

Watched Threads