emilyontoast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there,

Right im going to Bimm brighton to do a vocal degree in october or whenever it is and need to find people to house share with.

Im a girl..however im looking to share with a group of guys. I have no preference about how many people etc, just keen to get somewhere sorted earlier rather than a few days before!! Im into rock and metal so for jamming purposes anybody with similar tastes would be a bonus..but anyhow if you are also on the prowl for house people send me a message!!

jaccann
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey! I'm moving over from Belfast to do the event management course in September and I'm looking for housemates too. I'm mainly into my house music. Do you have any luck with finding any housemates yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
JackHiggs
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Emily Me and my fellow guitarist friend are moving down to study the BA Hons in guitar and are looking for 1/2 flatmates to rent a place with!

Were hugely into our metal as well and have been looking for some like minded people,

Add us up
https://www.facebook.com/jack.higgs.9?ref=tn_tnmn
https://www.facebook.com/shaunoftheshred?ref=ts&fref=ts
SammyDave
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey Emily,

we have a group of 4 people so far and are looking for roommates, send me a private message and we can see if we can work something out :P

Sam
MusicMadMartin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys! I'll be studying Music Composition for Film and Media at Northbrook College in Worthing in September. Naturally I'm looking for accommodation in the wider area, but thought I'd do some networking too!

How is everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
mrfearz13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey man, i sent you a message on facebook. Im into my metal too so drop me a message or something. Cheers man.
(Original post by JackHiggs)
Hi Emily Me and my fellow guitarist friend are moving down to study the BA Hons in guitar and are looking for 1/2 flatmates to rent a place with!

Were hugely into our metal as well and have been looking for some like minded people,

Add us up
https://www.facebook.com/jack.higgs.9?ref=tn_tnmn
https://www.facebook.com/shaunoftheshred?ref=ts&fref=ts
charlush
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am currently looking for two housemates for a 9 bed house on addison road in brighton, 5 minutes from the station, the tenancy starts on the 2nd of september and the house has all double bedrooms, a huge living room and 3 bathrooms and rent is £94 a week, we are all pretty chilled but like to have a good time so anyone that fits the bill let me know Image
aio1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by charlush)
I am currently looking for two housemates for a 9 bed house on addison road in brighton, 5 minutes from the station, the tenancy starts on the 2nd of september and the house has all double bedrooms, a huge living room and 3 bathrooms and rent is £94 a week, we are all pretty chilled but like to have a good time so anyone that fits the bill let me know Image

hey if the room is still available? please let me know thanks
lorrainemango
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hello Guys my name is Lorraine Mango.I am 19 and I will be studying BA Songwriting and i too am in need of housemates. I don't have specific requirements really just a bunch of cool, easy going peeps who love music and a good time anyways i'm blabbering if anyone has anything my facebook page is [Mod note: Please use private messages to exchange contact details] cheers ! x
CLorcan Gilmour
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by emilyontoast)
Hi there,

Right im going to Bimm brighton to do a vocal degree in october or whenever it is and need to find people to house share with.

Im a girl..however im looking to share with a group of guys. I have no preference about how many people etc, just keen to get somewhere sorted earlier rather than a few days before!! Im into rock and metal so for jamming purposes anybody with similar tastes would be a bonus..but anyhow if you are also on the prowl for house people send me a message!!

hey EmilyOnToast.
I'm going to do audio engineering at BIMM this october, I play acoustic guitar but also also blues and sing. anyways if you looking for a hosue mate still add me on facebook

[mod edit: please don't post personal contact details]
Arthur9981
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello everyone my names Arthur Lindridge I'm starting a Music Production course in october at BIMM and need me some people to live with! if you've got a room and no one to fill it send me a message and i'll try and sort something out. i'm a nice guy and i'll get on with anyone
adambanbridge
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah mate I'm in the same boat. Currently looking again because my current estate agent is being incredibly difficult. If you find a place PLEEEEASE let me know? I'm desperate here!
JadeTarquin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Same as both of you above! any chance you have found anything?
alister-drums
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by emilyontoast)
Hi there,

Hi Emily,

My name is Alister, I am also starting BIMM in October to do professional Musicianship BA Hons Degree (Drums). I am also in to rock and metal and am looking for people to live with. I'm 24, a pretty easy going guy and at the moment I play the drums in a band called Valens. It would be great to hear back from you about maybe meeting up and having a look at accomadation.

Add me on facebook - Alister Gibbons and we can go from there. I look forward to hearing from you.

thanks
Claradaisy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey guys Image
I'm also joining Bimm in 2014 doing the 3 year course in professional musicianship for drumming...I'm looking to share with 3 more people and have found a house on sackville road which is pretty close to Bimm. Follow me on twitter if you're interested @pinkycustard or add me on Facebook Clara Townsend x
Timo Burno
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I've got a condition offer to study Music Production BA (Hons) next year or Professional Musicianship- Drums. I'm looking for a house/flat share with other people going to BIMM Brighton next year also. I'm a pretty chill guy and easy with people from any course. Mutual music and movie tastes would be cool though. I live in Northern Ireland so meeting up is probably not gonna happen for most people on this but message me on this or facebook (Timmy Burns)
AidenBarrow
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I am also studying at BIMM next year and looking for a room in a shared house or other people to get a shared house with. I am 19 and studying Music Business. I do smoke but I am chilled and like to have a laugh. Please get in touch.
AidenBarrow
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by charlush)
Hi There,

Do you still have a room going in the house? I am studying at BIMM as of October and need somewhere to live.

Thanks,

Aiden.
FuzzyBluesMan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey guys I'm Seb, I'm 20, and I'm starting BA in Professional Musicianship on Guitar. I sing as well, mostly Blues/Classic Rock influenced, anywhoo, I've got 1 person so far, but I'm looking probably for 1 more guy and 1 more girl, to find a 4 bedroom place ideally. Ofc plans may change in terms of numbers and what places are available, so if anyone's interested gimmie a shout and we can dicuss plans over facebook.

Anyways good luck in finding somewhere, cos I have no flippin clue about how to go about this, and I'm pretty sure most people are in the same boat
chrishkn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, we some of all are looking for more BIMMer started to think about what if we would have a BIMMer house so. we already have two guys and one lady. we would need more lady to be divided actually BIMMer. doesn't matter if girl or boy then we will move to a bigger house. ; ),

please if you're looking for an accommodation, please don't hesitate let us know, send me a PM.

Thanks,

Chrish,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (671)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (846)
42.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.32%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.57%

Watched Threads